Never In A Million Years

It didn't take that long for us to get to his place. We got out of the car and I took my bag with me. 

We walked over at the door and Cam opened the door and let me in first. 

'You can get changed in my room.' He told me. 'I will grab some clothes and I will change in the bathroom down the hall. But first I will get my clothes out of the dryer. I will meet you downstairs.' He told me. I nodded and walked upstairs to his room. 

I closed the door behind me, placed my bag on his bed and stripped down to my underwear. I grabbed my ripped, black skinny jeans and was getting into it when the door swung open. 

'Cam, are you...' The guy stopped in his tracks and looked at me. 

I got into my pants quickly and wrapped my arms around me to cover the rest.

'Euhhm... excuse me.' I said, not knowing what to do. I felt my cheeks heat up even more. 

I was wearing pants and a bra, that was all. 

'Oh my god.' The guy closed the door and disappeared. 

I shook my head. 

I was a bit ashamed of the whole happening but well. 

I got into my shirt and placed my necklace around my neck. I checked my hair and added mascara and a light pink shade of lipstick to my lips. I got into my white converse and walked downstairs.

'She is fit as hell, Cam.' I heard Cam chuckle. 'I know, Nash but don't even think about it. She's mine.' He told him. I walked into the kitchen where the voices came from and their heads shot immediately my way.

'Hii.' I said. 'Hii.' The guy who's name was Nash said. 'I'm sorry about what happend. I wasn't expecting you in his room. So sorry about that.' Nash said. Cam smiled and shook his head.

'It's euhm.. okay.' I told him. I stood at the table the guys were sitting at. 'You couldn't know that I was in that room.' I told him.  

'Well you don't have anything to be ashamed of. You are gorgeous so.' Cam told me and Nash. 

I blushed slightly. 

'Ready to go?' Cam asked. 'I will see you guys later.' Nash told us. 

I smiled and Cam led me to the livingroom. 'Bye.' I said to Nash before I left the kitchen. 

'Bye.' He said. I grabbed my coat and got into it and so did Cam. 

'I will get him back for that.' Cam told me and shook his head. I laughed. 

'I bet you will.' Cam grabbed my hand and led me out the door. 

'It's around the corner so we can walk. Because then we won't be having trouble getting home with the car if we want something to drink.' Cam told me. 

I nodded. We walked to this huge house. I smiled when Cam looked at me and we walked to the backyard. There were a lot of people who were calling Cam's name once we walked into the backyard. Cam gave those guys a bro hug and talked to them for a bit. 

'Ooh, Cam. Another girl?' One of the guys asked. 'No, she's my girl.' He told them and emphasized 'my'. 

'Are you fucking kidding me, Cam?' The guy said. Cam laughed and shook his head. 

'So this is the lady who tamed this tiger.' One of the guys said, he patted Cam on his back and chuckled. He stuck out his hand and I shook it. 

'(Y/N).' I told him. 'I'm Aaron, nice to meet you.' The guy told me. 'Taylor.' The other introduced himself as.