Good, Then It's Okay

The day went by, I hadn't seen Cameron since lunch but now it was time to go home so I had to find him. I stood up from my seat and grabbed my books when the bell rang, I started to walk out of the classroom while looking at my phone when Eva elbowed me softly and nodded to something. I saw Cameron leaning against the wall and he smiled to me. He walked towards me and Eva.

'Hii Eva. How are you and Tom doing?' He asked her while looking at her. 

She giggled slightly. 'We are doing great. How are you and (Y/N) doing, Cam?' I wanted to elbow her hard in the ribs but that would be too obvious. Goddamnit. 

'We are fine.' He told her while he looked at me smiling. Bastard, we weren't even dating or anything. 

'Sweet. Okay, I have to go but I will see you guys later.' She smiled, hugged me and walked away before anyone could say something. 

'You ready?' He asked me. I was slightly aware of the people who were whispering and looking at us but I decided to ignore it. 

'I have to go to my locker first.' I told him. 'Well let's go then.' He said smiling. 

We walked to my locker and everyone was going home and left the hall where my locker was. It was quiet besides our footsteps. I opened my locker and grabbed my hoodie, which was still a little wet.

I was about to pull Cam's hoodie off when he stopped me by placing his hand on mine. 

'Keep it on. It suits you.' He told me while I put down his hoodie again. 

'Thank you.' I told him. I switched my books and closed my locker again. 

I looked at him. I needed to know and I needed to know it now! 

'Why do you want to be seen in public with me, why doesn't it bother you anymore like it used to or does it still bother you anyway?' I asked him while looking into his eyes. 

'I have a reputation and I need to keep that up but you looked like you could need some help, (Y/N).' 

'I don't need your help, Cam. I'm perfectly fine without your help.' I quickly took off his hoodie and pushed it in his hands. I closed my locker with a loud bang and walked past him to the exit. I was mad. For him still being the person he used to be. The only thing he cared about was himself and his stupid reputation.

'(Y/N), What the fuck?' He yelled after me.

I didn't reply I stormed out of school and I walked as fast as I could towards home. I put my headphones in and blasted Chris Brown's new album 'X'. That album was all I listened to at the moment. I blasted it as loud as possible and looked at the pavement while walking.

I sighed, I had to walk two more streets. I looked up to see the stoplight, I had to cross the road so I waited for the greenlight. I was nodding my head on the beat of the music and crossed the road. I walked further and arrived at my house. Nobody was home, like always. I sighed and grabbed my keys out of my bag. I took one headphone out and was about to open the door when I heard someone say my name.

'(Y/N).' I turned around to see Cameron getting out of his car and walking towards me.

'What do you want? Don't you need to think about your reputation? Huh? Get lost!' I said harsh to him. I placed the key in the keyhole and turned around once I heard his footsteps coming closer.

He walked faster towards me. 'Maybe I need to think about that more than I need to think about you. You know what I don't even want to think about you anymore. All I want is to fuck you senseless so that's what we are gonna do.' His face was now only inches away from mine. He was breathing heavy and looked mad. He looked hot when he was mad.

I pulled him towards me to kiss him. I roamed my hands through his hair and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me even closer. We were out of breath from the wild making out session. He looked at me and I turned around to open the door. Which I was about to do earlier.

He walked after me and closed the door. I walked upstairs without looking at him. I wanted him bad. I walked into my room and Cam closed the behind us once again. I placed my bag on the ground and so did he. I turned around and slowly removed my hoodie. I peeled off my tanktop and kicked off my shoes. Cam stood there looking at me. Patiently waiting for me to get completely naked.

I took off my socks and my pants. I stood there, only in my panties and bra, looking at Cameron. Waiting for him to come and get it. I bit my lip, in an attempt to be seductive. I walked over to him and he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me roughly. He broke the kiss and the lust was dancing in his eyes. I tugged on the bottom of his hoodie and pulled it up. He grabbed it and pulled it off. He threw it to the side and kicked off his shoes. He took off his white T-shirt while I was looking at him. He got out off his pants and kissed me again.

He forced me to take little steps back and gently laid me down on my bed. He climbed ontop of me and began to kiss my skin. He slowly worked his way down and stopped at my breast valley. He chuckled and looked at me.

'I left a nice mark on your collarbone the other day.' I sighed and he smiled. 'It's okay baby.' He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my lips and looked at me.

'No foreplay. We are just gonna fuck since you weren't nice to me in school.' He stood up and walked over to his bag. He took a condom out of his bag.

I popped myself up on my elbows and looked at him. 'Do you even have a condom with you to school?' I asked him.

'Yeah, You know me (Y/N). I'm always in for a good fuck even at school.' He was being a prick and a selfish douchebag at the moment.

I took a deep breath. He opened the condom and took out his shaft. He pumped himself a little and got completely out of his boxers. He rolled on the condom and walked over to me again. He got on top of me and lifted my back up a little. He unclasped my bra and I let him take it off. He let me down on the bed again and pulled my panties down. I kicked them away and he looked at me. He rubbed my clit quickly and I let out a small moan and closed my eyes.

He placed himself infront of me, stopped rubbing me and pushed himself in without a warning. He gave me no time to adjust and began to slam in time after time. He made me moan loudly and he let out some grunts. 

He managed to make a knob form in my lower stomach quickly. I let out a load scream and released on him. He slammed in a few more times and came aswell.

He rolled off of me and tried to catch his breath. I tried to catch mine and looked at him.

We laid on my bed without saying a word. It was a nice silence.

He rolled off the condom and threw it in my bin. He got into his clothes again and I got up to grab some clean clothes. I grabbed a large hoodie. I got into clean panties and put on a bra and then my clean clothes. I grabbed a pair of thick knee socks and put them on. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and looked at Cam who was already looking at me while he held his bag in his hands.

'When does your mom come home?' He asked me, not taking his eyes off me.

'Probably tomorrow afternoon.' I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down Instagram.

'Good, then it is okay if I spend the night here.' He stated.

'What?' I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.