Nothing

I walked after Cam into my bedroom, flicked on the lights and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and handed Cam a toothbrush once he came in. He started to brush his teeth and looked at my through the mirror. I giggled and finished. I walked behind Cam to the door but he grabbed my waist from behind. 

I laughed and he placed his chin on my shoulder. He still had the toothbrush in his mouth along with the tootpaste. 

'Finish brushing your teeth first.' I told him and giggled. He let go of me and spat out the toothpaste. He cleaned the toothbrush and laid it down. He wiped his mouth and turned back to me. I smiled. 

'Much better.' I told him and ran to my bed. I jumped on it and crawled under the covers.  I covered my head and waited for Cameron to get into bed aswell. Suddenly I felt his body on mine on the covers. He hugged me and I took the cover off of my head. I looked down at him. His head laid on my chest by now and he had his eyes closed. 

'I could lay like this forever.' He told me softly. I smiled. 'Yeah, me too.' I placed my arms around him and laid my hands on his back.

We laid like this for a few minutes. His face expression changed which showed me that he was thinking about something that must bother him or maybe something that annoyed him.

'Will you tell me what is bothering you?' I asked him carefully. He furrowed his eyesbrows and looked up at me. 'Why are you so sure that something is bothering me?' He asked me with squinted eyes like he suspected something.

'I can read it from your face Cam, I know you longer than today and stop looking at me like that.' I told him. He sighed and said a soft 'sorry' and looked to his left before he relaxed his face and looked at me again. 

'Yeah.. I think it's time to get some sleep.' He told me while he rolled off of me and laid next to me on his side with his back facing me.

I shook my head and sighed.

He wasn't planning on telling me, he made that clear. 

I stepped out of bed and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow. 

'What are you doing?' Cam asked me. 

'Nothing.' I walked out of my room and walked downstairs. I laid the pillow down on the sofa and wrapped the blanket around me. I laid down on the sofa and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I felt someone lifting me from the sofa and I opened my eyes. I already knew that it was Cam. 

He was talking and it took me a minute before I actually heard what he said. 

'You know. It's just.. you mean so much to me but I don't know if I'm ready to tell you what bothers me. Maybe it will scare you and maybe you will run away from me because of it.' He sighed. My head was against his chest. We were almost in my room again. I closed my eyes again and Cam laid me in bed. He tucked me in and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I heard him walk over to his side of the bed and I felt the bed dip when he got under the covers. 

'Tom texted me and asked me if I wanted to come over to his house tomorrow and I hoped that you would come along so we could like ask Eva and then we could make it a double date. That would be cool. But well I don't really know if you heard any of it but I will ask you again tomorrow. Goodnight. Sweet dreams, (Y/N).' He flicked off the light next to his side of the bed and I drifted to sleep again. 

'Goodmorning.' He said softly into my ear. He planted a kiss on my cheek and waited for me to open my eyes. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Cameron already looking at me. 

'Goodmorning to you too.' I smiled to him and rolled on my stomach, I laid my head on my hands and looked at him. 

'Why did you sleep on the sofa?' He asked me. I shrugged and he shook his head. 

'Don't do it again.' He told me. 'Fine.' I told him. He got out of bed and got into his clothes. I stood up aswell and walked over to my closet to grab some clothes. 

'Wear something warm, it's gonna rain all day.' Cam said. 'I will.' I smiled. 

'Oh Tom texted me and asked if we would like to come over after school. Eva will be there too.' 

I got into my clothes. A long vest, a white tanktop and a black skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a ponytail after I brushed it and turned to Cameron. 

'I would love to.' I told him while smiling. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss. 'Good.' He said softly against my lips. He let go of me and walked to the bathroom. He fixed his hair and brushed his teeth. I brushed my teeth aswell and we went downstairs once we were done. 

I made us some breakfast and after we ate it in peace I grabbed my boots, bag and jacket. I waited for Cameron to put his shoes on. He looked up at me when I pulled my jacket on. 

'Do you have a scarf and a beanie?' He asked me when he stood up and grabbed his own jacket and bag. 

'Yeah, what for?' I grabbed my black scarf and my black beanie and handed it to him. 

'I don't want you to get sick.' He smiled and put the scarf around my neck and placed the beanie gently on my head. 

I shook my head. 'Thanks dad.' I giggled. His mouth fell open and he laughed. 

'Fine, make fun of me because I care about you.' He grabbed his bag and I gave him a kiss before we walked to his car. It was raining really hard already and the wind was strong and cold. 

We sang along to the radio the whole ride there and laughed our asses of because we both couldn't sing. 

We got to school and ran to the building. It was cold and wet outside and once we got in the bell rang. We both quickly got to our class after he gave me a kiss and promised me that he would see me at lunch. 

It would be a long, long day but I didn't know that yet.