You Don't Even....

'Yeah, you are home alone so I can stay.' He said like it was no big deal at all. 

'You can't just stay the night if I don't want you to stay.' I told him firm.

'Oh yes I can because there are no buts, (Y/N). Remember?' He dropped his bag and walked over to my bed. He laid down on it, placed his hands behind his head and crossed his legs. He had this smug smile on his face like no one in the world could do something to him.

'I'm not your fucking slave, Cam.' I stood up and walked downstairs, leaving him behind.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out a coke and the left overs from yesterday, pasta. There were 4 plates with leftovers at the moment. My mom was the best in making pasta and we always had leftovers so we could eat it the next day, like I was about to do. 

I placed the plate with pasta in the microwave and waited for it to beep. I opened my coke when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I didn't turn around because I knew who it was and I didn't want to see him right now, to be honest.

'What?' I said bluntly. I sipped on my coke and looked at the microwave.

'You are soooo stubborn, god. Just do what I tell you to do and everything will be fine.' He told me.

'I'm getting sick of your whole 'treating me like trash thing', Cam. The last time we had something YOU fucking cut off what we had, so don't come crawling back to me and treat me like fucking trash. I never did anything wrong.' There was almost coming steam out off my ears and I almost spat fire. I turned around and balled my fists. I was so mad at him.

'You can't fucking storm back into my life and expect me to do anything you want. Life doesn't work that way. Maybe it works for your sluts from school but at least not for me. I do have feelings and I do have an opinion and I don't like the way you treat me at all.' I spat to him while I was pointing my finger at him in anger. The microwave beeped and I opened the it. I took out the plate, not paying attention to the fact that the plate was hot. I let the plate fall out of my hand and started to cry.

I immediately walked over to the tap. Cam ran over to me and placed his hand on my lower back. He opened the crane and made sure that the water wasn't too cold.

'Come.' He took my wrist gently and held my hand under the crane. The water hurted my hand but it felt okay aswell. I was still crying and I looked at my hand. There were red marks visible. I burned my hand but it wasn't that bad although it hurted like hell.

Cam stroke my back gently and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

'Don't be nice to me. I don't want you to be nice to me.' I told him while I still sobbed quietly.

'(Y/N), I'm staying with you whether you like it or not. I told you before so just focus on this right now.' He told me.

'It looks like we should see doctor, just to make sure that it isn't that bad..' Yes, I was scared. I never liked doctors, ever since I broke my arm and they had to pull it into place and I fainted from the pain. Yeah, ever since that I was scared.

'No, No. I'm not going to see a doctor. No.' I stated. I shook my head and Cam looked at me confused.

'But.. ' He began.

'No buts, Cam. I'm not going, I can handle it myself.' I assured him.

'Fine, you are sooo.. ' He sighed. 'Shut up, Cam. I don't need this right now.' I told him harsh while the tears were streaming down my cheeks. He grabbed a clean towel and I took my hand back. He made the towel wet and binded it around my fingers.

'Thank you.' I told him. 'You're welcome.' He said while giving me a small smile.

'I bet my mum has cream for this in the bathroom. Could you take a look with me?' I asked him. 

'Of course.' He told me. I started to walk upstairs while holding my burned hand, in the towel, in my other hand. 

I walked into the bathroom and I opened a cabinet to look for the cream. I grabbed the first aid kit with my good hand. Cam took it from me and opened it. He took out some band aid and the cream which I needed. 

He took my hand which was wrapped in the wet towel and started to take off the towel. He looked at my fingers without touching them. 

'It's slightly burned, no need for a doctor but promise me when it starts to hurt more you'll see a doctor okay?' He looked at me and I nodded. 'I promise.' I told him softly. 

He took the cream and dipped my fingers in it gently. It felt cold but nice at the same time. It cooled my fingers and Cam took my hand out. My fingers were covered in cream by now. I giggled at the sight of my white creamed finger tops. 

He shook his head and placed the band aid carefully around my fingers. He made sure it wasn't going to fall off by securing it. It looked like I wasn't going to be able to use this hand for awhile but well. 

'Thanks.' I told him. I looked at him and he smiled. Wow, he actually gave me a shy smile. 

He placed the first aid kit back in it's place after he put in the cream again and looked at me. 

'I will go clean up the mess downstairs.' He told me. I nodded and he walked away. 

I sighed. I looked into the mirror and looked at myself. There were mascara stains all over my cheeks. I tried to get them off with one hand and decided that it was better if I just took off all my make-up. I grabbed a make-up remover wipe and started to take my make-up off slowly. He had seen me without make-up before and I couldn't care less about it at the moment. 

I threw away the wipe and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen since Cam wasn't in the livingroom. I saw that he had made some pasta and he was just about to place two plates on the dinnertable when he saw me standing in the door opening.

I smiled. 'Heey.' He said. 'Heey.' I said back. 'I warmed up some leftovers. I figured that you were hungry and the other plate with food was uneatable. So...' He shrugged his shoulders and placed the plates on the table. 'Thanks.' I told him once again. 

I walked over to the table and sat down. I grabbed my fork and started to dig in. I looked at him after I took a bite. 

He was already looking at me. I blushed slightly. I don't even know why I blushed but I did for some reason. 

'You know...' He began. 'I always thought that you were more beautiful without make-up.' He told me whitout taking his eyes off of me. 

'Thanks, Mr. Cheeseball.' I giggled and his mouth hung slightly open out of surprise. 

'I gave you a compliment and you insult me. That's not nice!' He grabbed his chest with his hand at the place of his heart, if he even has one. He pretended that I broke his heart. 

'Come on, softy.' I told him. 

'How dare you say that to the incredible, amazingly handsome Cameron Dallas?' He asked me still playing to be hurt. 

'For me you are just Cameron, that guy with whom I had this friends with benefits thing with and you are certainly not better than anyone else.' I told him and began to eat again. I looked at my food. 

'Why am I only that to you?' He asked me after a few minutes of silence.

I looked up at him. Wait was he hurt? 

'You just act like you don't care about anyone. Like you are better than anyone else and you treat people a certain way and I don't like to be treated that way. I don't wanna be another one you treat that way so I always stayed away from you. It's that simple.' I shrugged and continued to eat. 

'And you know why I treat people that way? Because they don't give a shit about me so why would I give a shit about them or care about their feelings? The only one who knows who I really am are you, (Y/N). You, for fucks sake but you don't even care about me anymore.' He slammed his fist on the table and sighed. I was shocked and looked at him with wide eyes for a second while he looked down at the table. 

'I...' I began.