Spend The Night

'How do you feel?' He asked me while he stroked my hair gently. 

'I feel great actually. I'm still a bit tired but well, I feel fine.' I told him. I looked up at him and smiled. 

'Good.' He told me. His phone buzzed next to him on the bed. 

He grabbed it and looked at the screen. 

He looked at his phone and smiled. 

'You wanna go to a party tonight?' He asked me. 

'Tonight?' I asked him. 'But we have school tomorrow!' I told him. 

'I know but it's gonna be a lot of fun but I will stay with you if you don't want to go.'  He looked from his phone to me. 

'Dinner is ready!' My mom yelled from downstairs. 

'Coming.' I told her. 

'So how are we gonna do that. My mom would never let me go to a party on a schoolday.' I told him. 

I sat up and looked at him. He smiled devilish.

'No but if we tell her that we will spend the night at my place to watch movies and cuddle maybe she will be okay with that. She always liked me right?' He asked me. Reminding me about what I said after I woke up. 

'Yeah, she does.' I chuckled. 'So I will convince her to let you go home with me.' He told me. 

He smiled and got up himself. I got out of bed and grabbed his hand. I helped him get up and led him downstairs. 

'There you are.' My mom smiled when we walked into the livingroom. 'I hope you like pasta, Cameron.' My mom placed the pasta on the table and we sat down at the table. 

'I love pasta, Mrs (Y/L/N).' He beamed. My mom placed some pasta on our plates. 

'It's Carla for you.' My mom told him while she handed Cam his plate. 

'Thank you, Carla.' He said while giving her a smile. 

We all started to eat and then Cam spoke up. 

'I was wondering if (Y/N) could spend the night at mine? I will take good care of her, I've got a bath and will make sure she is fine. You see, Carla, I really like (Y/N). I liked her for a long time but I never thought she would like me back.'  Cam placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly. 

'That's okay of she will dress warm since it's cold outside and you make sure that she doesn't catch a cold again.' My mom stated. 

'I sure will.' He told her. 

'Then it's fine, Cameron.' She smiled to him and looked at me. 

She nodded and I smiled to her. 

We talked and ate the pasta. 

'Go grab your stuff, (Y/N). I will clean up.' My mom told me. 

'I will help you.' Cam offered my mom and started to pile the plates. He nodded towards the stairs and I started to walk to my room. 

Once I got upstairs, I had to decide what I would wear tonight. 

I opened my closet and took out a cool black T-shirt with a colourfull text on it and my ripped black skinny jeans. I would pair it with a gold coloured chain necklace and my white converse. I put it all in my bag and grabbed my toothbrush and make-up. 

I grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt to sleep in and some clothes for tomorrow. 

I put it all in the bag and closed it. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. 

I walked over to the door where my shoes were and got them on. I heard Cam and my Mom talk in the kitchen. 

'Yes, I will always take care of her, no matter what.' He told my mom. 'Thank you Cameron. You are a good guy.' She told him. 

'I will check on (Y/N) if she is ready.' He told my mom. 

I grabbed my coat and saw Cameron walking into the livingroom. 

'I'm ready.' I told him while smiling. 'I want you to wear a beanie and a scarf otherwise I won't take you home with me.' He told me firmly. 

I sighed. 'Okay, Okay.' I grabbed my black beanie, placed it on my head and grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around my neck. 

Cam got into his jacket and my mom walked in. 

I walked over to her. 'I will see you tomorrow, Okay?' I asked her while I hugged her. 

'Sure, honey.' She told me and I let go of her. Cam gave my mom a hug aswell and grabbed my hand. 

He led me to the door and we said goodbye to my mom and walked to his car. 

We got in and we waved at my mom. Cam started the engine and drove down the street. 

I laughed. 'We will drop your stuff at my place and then head to the party. Okay?' He asked me while he placed his hand on my knee and gave me a quick look. 

'Is it okay if I get changed at your place?' I asked him. 

'Ofcourse.' He told me and smiled.