Don't. Say. A. Word.

The day went by quickly, I was talking to Eva during class and we got yelled at multiple times. 

At lunch I saw Tom sitting at a table so  joined him. Eva and Cam weren't there yet. 

'Heeey Tom.' I said while sittng down next to him. 'Heeey (Y/N).' He said cheery. 

'I just wanted to let you know that you make Eva very happy and that she really, really likes you.' I told him while nudging his shoulder softly with mine. 'Really?' He asked me sweetly. 

'Yeah, really. So don't hurt her okay? Or I have to come after you.' I looked at him and he chuckled at my threat. 'I would never. You really are a good friend to Eva. Come here, you.' He hugged me and rubbed my head with his knuckles playfully. 

'Eeey' I squealed. He let go of me and laughed at me. Eva and Cam came walking over with their lunch they laughed at the view of Tom giving me a noogie. 

The four of us ate together and talked about what we would do after school.

Once the bell rang after my last class I got up along with Eva and we walked to my locker together. 

I was talking to Eva while getting my jacket, scarf and beanie on and was placing my books in my bag when someone grabbed me from behind. I squealed and turned to see Cameron. 

'Heeey.' He said. I saw Tom walking up to Eva while laughing. 'Heeey.' I said while closing my locker and looked at him again. 'Are you ready to go?' He asked me. 

I nodded and he grabbed my hand. We walked after Eva and Tom to our cars. I got into Cam's car while Eva got into Tom's car. We would spend the evening at Tom's so I texted my mom and told her that I would be home after dinner. She probably wouldn't be home but well. 

Cam looked at me before he started the engine. 'What?' I asked him while laughing because he was just looking at me. 

He smiled. 'Nothing.' He shook his head and started to drive to Tom's place. There was clearly something bothering him but I just let it go because I didn't want to argue. 

We sang along to the radio like we always did and arrived at Tom's before I even knew it. I got out of the car once Cam parked the car and walked after Cam to Tom's house. Eva and Tom got there before we did so they were already inside. 

Cam rang the doorbell and Tom opened the door. 'Finally!' Tom joked. We walked inside and got out of our jackets. I walked over to Eva who was sitting on the couch and smiled to her once she saw me. 

'Heeey.' She said. I sat down next to her while she turned the music down. 'I told you so.' She giggled. 

'Yeah, yeah..' I admitted, she was hinting about me and Cam. She hugged me and looked me in the eyes. 'You two are perfect for eachother.' She said. 

'Heeey do you girls want pizza?' Tom asked while standing in the door opening.

Eva looked at me and I nodded. 'We want Hawaii, please.' Eva said to Tom but she gave me a quick glance to make sure it was right. I smiled to her and she nodded to Tom. We always ate pizza Hawaii when we ordered pizza together so she knows exactly what I like. 

'Okay, we will fix it. Can you girls pick a movie?' He asked us before he walked back into the kitchen. 

'Yessss.' Eva yelled excited. We picked a movie and got the boys to join us. The pizza arrived and we ate it while watching the movie. 

I sat next to Cam on the two seat and Eva sat on Tom's lap while eating. It looked funny. We watched an action movie, I don't really know what it's called but all I know was that Jake Gyllenhaal was playing in it and I certainly didn't mind watching it. We finished the pizza and the movie was coming to it's end.