Are You Sure?

I smiled into the kiss and so did he. 

'Ouch.' He groaned after he smiled. I giggled. 

'I told you so.' I told him. 

'Yeah, yeah.' He said and looked at me while he still held me firmly pressed against his chest. 

'But I could do it all day long, I won't mind being in pain if that's what it takes to kiss you.' He told me and kissed me again. 

I broke the kiss when I realized something. 

'We are public, Cam.' I told him softly. 

'So what?' He asked me. 'I don't care who sees it, I don't care about people judging. All I care about is being with you.' He told me and gave me a small smile. 

'Are you sure?' I asked him. 

'I'm more sure about this than I am about anythhing else, (Y/N).' He told me and I kissed him. 

'Good because I'm not planning on letting you go anytime soon.' I smiled to him. 

'Me neither.' He told me. 

I wouldn't leave Cam, ever if you would ask me. 

I hope that we would be still together when we are both old and wrinkly. Who knows?

******************

Hiiiii there, 

So this was it. 

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

You could leave a comment on what you thought was the best part because I would really appreciate that. 

Shout out to all the people reading, commenting and voting for this book. 

Shout out to all my pearsssssss. 

Much love, 

xoxo