Chapter 26

Hello guys!
Sorry for updating late... again.
I've been in a vacation for a week on one of the prettiest places in my country, to the so-called Queen City of the South. I didn't expect the signal will be less to almost nothing most of the time, to completely nothing at all during the translacion or festival itself.
I just came back home and this is what I did first! Haha!
I already wrote it so why not publish yet right?

ForthBeam in the house guys!
Happy reading...

***

Forth's POV

He unconciously caress the choker which is now clinging on his smooth neck. I believe it is not there before, not when we arrived in his room, but just until he returned with a new set of beer on his hand.

"Right. That thing... are you sure it's really working?" Shall I tell him that that it is not working with me?

"Of course. I already tested it. I asked Phana and Phun to take it off me before I finally use it. I always wear it every time I actually have plans to get laid."

"Oh, really? And why are you wearing it now?" My heart started beating faster in anticipation. Is Beam actually teasing me?

"I'm just being cautious right now. I'm sorry... but you know... anything may happen. I may allow it but I know I am still not ready to..."

"I understand. But I hope you trust me more as time goes by."

"You know, I think I already trusted you more than anyone else... starting that night. But... L-lately, I am beginning to doubt my self-control whenever you come around. I mean..."

He let out a soft chuckle. What is he thinking? I hope it's not the same as mine. I've been struggling with my inner battle the entire time already. And with him saying all these things is beyond my undoing.

"You know bad habits are hard to die. And I never had even once ever since that night..."

Damn.

"Beam..."

"W-what?"

Lord, I hope not to regret my next move later. I do not want our relationship to be founded on just physical things, but with the way Beam is tempting me is now going beyond my undoing. What should I do?

"Beam... I think I have to go now."
Damn, I can smell his arousal already. I hope he cannot recognize mine.

"Y-you're going?"

"It's getting late... and it's getting dangerous already..."

He let out a soft laugh that really sound sexy on him, causing the heat which is already running thru my veins to heighten even more, burning everything on me in the process inside out.

"Dangerous? I didn't know you're afraid of something, too."

"I am. For this one is lethal. One wrong move and I might die."

"Ow? Really? I suddenly become curious of the reason that can threaten Forth Jaturapoom even to death... How dangerous is this that it make you like vulnerable?"

"Very lethal. He can actually kill me with mere words if he meant it. He can even send me either to hell... or to heaven, however and whenever he allows it."

"Wow! That's really something. Are we talking about your mother here?"

Ah, Beam, what shall I do with you.
Please don't smile like that.