Chapter 25

OMG... #278 out of 6.79K in BL?
You're really awesome guys!
Thank you very much!

Happy reading!

***

3rd Person's POV

"He finally arrived, Ai'Arthit.
I've waited for him for 20 damn long years." Kimmon said dreamingly.

"Who?" Arthit quizzically asked.

"My Omega. My own fated mate!"

"Really?!"

"Yes...! My destiny has arrived. I am really happy...!"

"So who's the not-so-lucky girl?" He teased, but Kimmon just ignored his tone.

"It's a He... but way prettier than any She I've ever seen... actually, he can pass as a girl."

"Really...? That's good. Since a boy has a stronger heart than a girl, then he can handle you better..."

"What do you mean by that, Ai'Arthit?"
"Oh...? Don't ask me. I know you understand yourself better than me."

"Yah! I know I've been so generous all these years... giving happiness to all the girls who approached me but that is now in the past... I already found my mate and no one will ever take that place other than him... Just wait until you find out. He is amazingly adorable and cuddly like a kitten."

"Poor thing... he was partnered to a big, bad wolf...!"

"Kongphob is more pitiful to have you as a mate... I can't imagine the life waiting ahead of him with you!"

"If he can't take it, then he better leave it... Who's forcing who to have who anyway?"

"Er... keep going with that stunt. Don't come crying to me once you have realized what you just missed in the end."

Arthit just shrugged.

"So, who is he?"

"You actually knew him already. You just introduced us yesterday..."

"Damn! Don't tell me it's my little cousin, Rome?"

"No! Didn't you see the mark on his neck? He already have one."

"He's marked? I didn't know about that..." Arthit was really surprised on the sudden news.

"Ow...? Well, now you do... I just thought you're that close enough to know though."

"Well, he's been so far away, overseas, for a long time. And is actually closer to Noh than I... Anyway, since Nong Mic is also mated, that leaves Nong Bas to be yours... is that right?"

"Yes! No other than him! You see, he's the prettiest omega I've ever seen..."

"Of course, he is your mate so you will say so. While I am handsome then I will let it go..."

Kimmon just let out a tch sound while Arthit raised both of his brows after him.

"So what's your plan now?"

"To win his heart, of course... Just because we are soulmates does not automatically mean that I can have him already."

"Right. But good luck...” Kimmon was amused by Arthit’s sudden soft laugh.
“What’s funny? Did I miss anything…?”

“I want to be seated on the front row watching while you do that…”

“Well, you can even make it a movie date with Kongphob on the side if you like.”