Chapter 31

Since you asked for it, and I have the time to do so, here's another KimBas' Chapter for you.

I know you're too excited to find out how Plan A will turn out. So, without further ado, let us all continue.

***

Bas' POV

Ai'Rome, really, is such a very good friend. He knew me too well to identify the right buttons to press in order to push me up and trigger my determination.

We are currently sitting at the floor in the far corner of the hall, facing the main door, when suddenly everyone made a fuss resulting to a commotion. Our heads instanly turned in sync to find out what's happening.

"Are you ready, baby?" I heard him whispered.
I just nodded in comprehension.

The brightest Moon is currently entering the auditorium. With everyone's attention and appreciation.

He's here.
He is finally here.
And he's actually looking at me.
But...

With those dark orbs and poker face, it is not the Campus Moon who arrived but no less than the third year Hazer.

And yet my feelings responded the same way it always does. I can see sparks everywhere. And my inner self wanted to run towards him and jump into his arms.

What is happening?

I saw the same question painted at Ai'Rome's face. But it immediately changed when my friend looked into my face.

"Ai'Bas...!" It is just a whisper, but in a scolding tone.
"What?"
"Control your pheromones..."
"Huh?" I instantly turned my head towards Ai'Rome when the realization reached my head and suddenly had the power to cut our gaze.

"If you keep doing that, there'll be bloodbath in this auditorium..."
"Am I leaking already...?" I asked, and tried to hide myself on his side.
"Not yet... but almost. Stop looking directly into his eyes. He is somewhat in feral mode."

I just nodded and bowed my head deeper.

Damn. Is this how much I love him already? My inner self is reacting to him this much with just that look in his eyes. I can feel his aura heavy in the air that I need to clutch on Ai'Rome's arm to serve as my anchor to get a hold of myself. Unless I wanted to be drowned by that shining, ocean-deep gaze of blue.

"Ai'Rome..."
"It's fine, baby." I felt his hand brushing mine that is currently gripping his arm.
"H-how can we do... ahm... how are we... going to make it through... ahm... p-Plan A if I can't even look at him in his eyes...?" I whispered in stuttering voice.

"Oh...? I thought you just started already?!" Ai'Rome chuckled lightly. "You did not?"
"Stop fooling around right now. I am too afraid for that kind of stuff!" I snarled.

"Well, you are doing just fine. There's no need to worry... Just avoid looking directly into his eyes, and flash the heartwarming smile the way I taught you all the time... Understood?"

I nodded again in affirmation.

I can do it.
I need to do nothing but to stay pretty and adorable quietly.
Answer questions with a smile. And blink a few times when I feel shy.
It's easy, right?

Or not?

I can't even raise my eyes to take a glimpse of his light. His radiance is too blinding for me. It is too brilliant and I can feel the burning-like sensation crawling into my skin.

I am starting to panic, I want to walkout.

"What is happening, Ai'Bas?"
"I don't know. My Omega self is whimpering inside..."