Chapter 32

Forthbeam at the house people...
Doing their own way of spending home self quarantine.

***

Beam's POV

I woke up in the arms of my mate still sleeping soundly, with his arms curled over my side. Damn. I even admit to myself that he is my mate as if it's a natural thought all the while.

Everything that happened last night kept flashing on my mind. I remembered each and every thing.
Every word.
Every move.
Every promises that has been made.

I took the moment of silence to admire every perfect feature he possessed. A serene calm of such that I have never felt before. Even in his sleep he seemed to own an aura of dominion.

If ever there is a better way to wake up, then someone please enlighten me.

My eyes traced from his face to his arms to his chest. I hoped he was deeply asleep because the daring part in me had awoken.

I nervously brought a hand up close to his chest, gently feeling it rise and fall under my fingers. I nearly jumped out of my skin when Forth moved and gripped tight on my hand, pushing it hard against his muscular torso, while his eyes remained closed. When I attempted to pull away, his grip on me just tightened.

I blushed.
The hell, I just blushed!

"Can you feel it?" He asked, with a voice still husky as he just woken up.

I lift my eyebrows asking for clarification, just to see that his eyes are actually still shut.

"Do you want to hear it?" He asked again. He  adjusted my head that is currently leaning on the crook of his shoulder and placed it above his muscular chest.

I was startled by the vibration I felt and the sound I just heard as his heart is hammering dangerously against his ribcage that I'm afraid it will jump out anytime soon.

"Will you be fine? I'm afraid something is wrong that you might get a heart attack."

He shook his head as he answers.

"There's nothing to worry about that... I have the perfect doctor beside me..."

Damn. Why did I even bother to ask?
It's too early for cheesy lines.

"The doctor is out."

"Really? You outed yourself already...? That's great!" He answered cheerfully before tightening his embrace to my body.

Shia! We are still naked under the sheets! I can feel all the muscles flexing and hardening against mine. I tried to pull back but my strength is nothing against this beast. To add that my bones still feel like a jelly due to the exhausting physical activities held on the previous night.

"Damn you."
Forth just let out a soft laugh as he tightened his embrace even more on my body that is now starting to heat up.
I even smiled dreamily after hearing the sweet sound.

He turned to his side facing me as he continued to encase my body with his warmth. His orbs are still hidden behind those closed eyes.

I took a deep breath as I closed my own eyes when I felt him nuzzle on the crook of my neck where I believe the source of my pheromones are coming the strongest.

My body went completely rigid as his body trembled while inhaling the addicting scent coming on my core. My head was spinning from the desire I was feeling as he continued in awakening the sensations I haven't known ever exist until he came into my life. His muscular scent is now starting to fill my nose.