Chapter 11

Have you seen how close the first moon and his sun on their latest fan meeting in SG? I already want to write such interactions in my story.. but the way things are going, still a long way to go since all they did is fight and/or tease each other. So please let me give them more appearances, na? The others are already planning and executing their chase, anyway...

***

"Hold on, P'Arthit. I am still confused about one thing." Kongphob asked.

"What else?" Arthit looked at the view behind the young man to avoid his gaze.

His friends are already leaving. They are now alone by themselves. He felt nervous and afraid of himself while Kongphob did not even move a flinch from the spot he is standing.

"When I asked for your signature, I wasn't acting like a hero, why did you punish me then?"

That was the time they saw Kongphob being surrounded by many seniors offering him their own signature, instead of him asking for it. He was very pissed off that day, though he didn't know exactly why, and he just ordered Kongphob to shout that he like being taken in his ass.

Right, he gave that punishment just to satisfy his own ego. But he will never admit it, of course.

"What do you think is the reason?"
"I think you like me."

"What did you say?!" Arthit shouted loudly as he looked at Kongphob who had a smile on his face.

He thought the blue glint on the younger man's eyes started to flicker again. He touches his nape to control his self.

'Damn, this is getting dangerous for me. '

"They say if we like someone, we'll keep teasing that person because we want to get their attention. And you like to tease me by giving me punishments.

That means you secretly like me, right?
Mate?"

"Shia...! The hell with you, Kongphob. That's not it!"

Arthit was startled by the sudden declaration of the younger student.
Can he still deny? But he can reject, right?

"Which of the things I've said is not true, P'Arthit? I am sure about the last though..."
Kongphob inhaled deeply. He clenched his jaw trying to control himself not to jump to the senior.

"This smell of yours... It only belongs to me. Don't worry... I will never force myself to you. Other things will still be on your call.

But, I supposed you already know how persistent I am, right, P'Arthit?"

'I hate those determined eyes of Kongphob'.

"Stop using those eyes, Kongphob! If you are really not going to force anything, don't ever use that aura to me."

"P'Arthit, khrub. I am not using any alpha thing right now. Because if I do, you should have known already that you won't be able to resist it... Can you not differentiate yet? I am just using my charm, right now...

But, you know you can fall, I'll be even glad to catch you." Kongphob flashed his killer smile. His mate looks very adorable right now. Blushing like that, how can he stop teasing him?

The senior's face turned hot red. He doesn't know how to react to all those things this Kongphob is talking about. He is really damn cheesy!

"Shia...! Aren't you shameless? Who said you are charming?"

'Am I not? Aren't you the one who nominated me to the Moon competition?' Kongphob thought to himself. He bit the inside of his cheek to prevent himself saying it out loud.