Chapter 23

ForthBeam now... Yeeey!!!
And when I say ForthBeam, it will forever mean TaeTee for me...
No? Fight me!

***

Beam's POV

"Do you really want to try?"

I saw how his face lightened with hope and anticipation with that simple but conflicting question.

"Definitely. Just give me the word, Beam, and I'll give you the world..."

"We better go home now. It's getting late. Do you have my number?" I asked, ignoring another cheesy line he just threw.

Then I started the car's engine again and decided to drive towards my dorm. His wounds should be taken care immediately before it becomes infected.

He shook his head. But a smile is clearly shown on his handsome face.

"Until now?"
He nodded.
"I can easily have it if I wanted to..."

"So you don't want to...?"
"I don't... not without your consent."

I sighed deeply. I don't know how I am going to deal with this cheesy bastard every day without cringing and curling my hands.

"Fine. You can have it, but I am not the one giving it to you..."
"Why not..."

"Just to find out how capable you are..."
"Okay."

I park the car in front of my dorm. I unlock the seatbelt and tried to get off the car when he grab my wrist and asked.

"So, are you accepting me now?"

"No. Not yet. I can't give you the word now, but I can give you a chance. A chance to give me a glimpse on the world you are offering now."

"Fine enough with me. Then at least for now, know that you already have the Moon..."

Gosh!
Have I done the right thing?

Hopefully.

Forth's POV

I can't still believe this is happening. I found myself sitting beside Beam at his couch on his room, with his left hand gently holding my chin and the other one thoroughly attending at the wounds in my face.

I've been dreading to at least see him these last few days, but did not have the chance due to the hazing training given by the fourth years. I, together with Park and Lam, will be relieving P'Kimmon on his hazing obligations due to his Moon's activities this coming week. Well, at least something really good came out with all those sacrifices.

Wow! This is like a dream come true.

Though I may say its a very dangerous one, for this closeness with Beam is indeed life threatening that I'm afraid it might cause me a heart attack.

Beam is really damn too beautiful for me to handle. And his overwhelming scent is not helping either that it keeps on pushing my self-control into the very edge.

Those eyes. Those lips. His touch.
They are driving me insane.
We are too close that I am afraid he can feel the fire running through my vein and burn us both.

I looked around to distract myself from crossing the distance between our lips.
His breath is gently caressing my cheeks.

His room is quite spacious and neat. Everything is well-organized. There's a laptop and books carefully arranged on top of a study table near a queen-sized bed, with lamps on both side of the nightstand. His living room include a big couch sitting in front of a very wide screen televison. The mini kitchen which is combined with the dining room has a mini refrigerator, microwave and single stove, and a dining table with four chairs. A small dish rack is placed beside the sink, and I supposed the cooking utensils are placed on the cabinet under it. The bathroom is located across the dining room, beside the small balcony.