Chapter 29

Thank you for the great response on the previous Chapter. Looks like you have missed the whole gang that much so I decided to update earlier to make up for the lost times… and to save more lives… haha!🤣

Happy reading everyone!😊

****

Kongphob's POV

"Is that you, Noh?" I heard P’Arthit inquired from the inside.

"Yes, P'... I am going to come in now..."
Noh slightly squeezed his mate's shoulder, then raised his left eyebrow at me playfully before he finally entered his brother's room.

The Alpha whom he called Phun, and the one who is left behind with me, looked at my eyes distinctively.

I saw the bond mark on his neck and wondered on it.

Allowing his Omega mate to mark an Alpha holds a deeper meaning than letting the Alpha mate to mark his Omega.

The latter means complete submission of his heart, giving him permission for his body and soul; but the former means complete devotion of his entire life and existence to the other.

It is a sacred vow of faithfulness giving his Omega the assurance that he will never look at anyone else than him and that he will never ever break the bond.

Everyone knows that an Alpha can mark as many Omega as he wanted, but an Omega can only mark one, which is none other than his fated mate.

But once marked by an Omega, this ability of an Alpha will be lost automatically and the mark makes him immune to other Omegas’ pheromones. Though he can still smell it of course.

The mark of an Alpha on an Omega’s neck though, aside from declaration of possession or territory against other Alphas, gives the Omega a more secured and better life since he will gain the ability to suppress heat on his own when their mate is not around.

The fact that not everyone is lucky enough to have a destined mate doesn’t change the truth though that you can still love anyone because you have a heart, even the future of those is not as clear as with the fated mates.

Now, Noh is younger than P'Arthit, but looks like he has done it first than his older brother. He is so lucky to find his mate this early and to be able to complete the bond with him immediately.

I commend Phun’s acceptance though since not every Alpha allow his Omega to mark him, just to show off who has the upper hand on their relationship.

And for that, he got my absolute respect.

Phun smiled proudly when he caught me enviously looking at his mark. I returned it with an awkward smile for I still don't know how am I going to address him and Noh anytime I opened my mouth.

Well, since they are both older than me but still both younger than P'Arthit.
I mean... Do you get my dilemma?

How are you going to call the younger brother of your wife who is older than you?
Is there anyone who can answer this question with confidence and comfort?

"Don’t worry too much. You can just call me Phun. I think we're of the same age. It’s just that Noh and I actually studied earlier than expected."

Ah, great! Thank goodness.
He chuckled on my obvious relief.

"What is your name?" He asked.
"Ah! Khortot. My name is Kongphob. Sawasdee khrub..." I politely wai-ed.

"Sawasdee... Nice meeting you.” He leaned on the wall beside me before continuing. “How long have you known P’Arthit?”