Eighteen.

"And when you move, my heart moves with you" ~Gemma Troy.

PALLAK'S POV

I tried not to think about anything except us and now and just enjoy the time I had with Shubman.

And it worked.

We went for boatings, we shopped, we visited whatever place we could, we had almost every meal together sometimes even our friends would tag along.

We kissed. Shubman and I kissed. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt. I could say I Love You to him and it didn't felt unnatural like before. It felt real and all of the time I spent with him, in his arms was unexplainable.
The feeling, being near him gave me was surreal.

Shubman even stayed over at our place once- crashed on the sofa once.
I took 5 days off~ on sick leave and spent 4 of them with Shubman.

Now , he's leaving. Tommorrow. I mean its going to be really really hard to say goodbye.
I don't know when we'll meet again.
My holidays aren't for another 5 months.

Yes, we could FaceTime and all, but to not be able to touch his face, kiss him, hold his hand, move my hands through his hair would be hard.
But I want to make it work, I want to be with him.

"Pallak chale Kya?" Divya calls me (Pallak let's go)
"Yes coming" I shout and continue thinking.
We are going to drop Shubman, Abhay and Mandy to the airport, today.
Me, Divya and Samiksha.
"Samiksha bhi aagayi , Pallak chalo !" Divya shouts again. (Samiksha is also here)
I wipe my tears, grab my handbag and rush out.

We meet the three of them at the hotel.

"Shub" I hug him, Sam and Abhay kiss.
Divya and Manjot just stand there, awkwardly.

"Kavya nahi aayi?" Manjot asks Samiksha.(Kavya isn't here?)
"Mujhe bhi Ek week se mili nahi hai" Samiksha says "busy hai Kuch" (even I haven't met her from a week. She's quite busy)
And we continue talking, helping the boys pack last minute things like toothbrushes and all.

...

Just as we were about to leave Kavya enters.
"Hey" she smiles

She has a suitcase with her and a large tote bag.
"I'm going to India too" she laughs.
"What?" Samiksha shouts.
"I have had so much of London" she sighs "its time to go back to India"
"Why didn't you tell me? What about your studies?" Samiksha is angry now.
"I'm sorry Sam, I was so so busy and I'm gonna continue studying in India, I already talked to daddy about all this"
"That's okay, don't be angry Samiksha, please" Shub says and I stare at him in disbelief.
He was the only one who was unaware about Kavya's otherwise very obvious crush.

When they finally left, Samiksha was the one who cried the most.
I didn't want to cry. I just wanted to capture every feeling I had when he touched me, when I touched him, when we kissed, when he finally left my hand.

"Come" I said to Samiksha "stop crying ab" (stop crying now)
"Yeah" she sobbed.
"Let's get you two some hot chocolate" Divya said and we got into the car and drove off.
Away from the airport and Shubman.

After hot chocolate, all three of us went to Divya and mine place and watched Pretty Little Liars, under warm blankets, eating ice cream.
Veronica also joined us, when she came back.

"Guys it's okay. It's not like you broke up" Veronica said to us after a few episodes and three tubs of ice cream.
"I'll make some real food" Divya got up "and you two try to be fine till they reach India and you all start video calling. Okay?"
"Yes okay" Samiksha and I nodded.

Then we had dinner- chicken salad and Tuna Sandwiches. The only two things Divya could make.

After dinner, we all fell asleep in the living room, watching Pretty Little Liars.
I could get used to this.