Bonus Chapter I. (Abhay and Sam's wedding.)

"How beautiful to find a heart that loves you without asking you for anything, but to be okay" ~ Khalil Gibran.

It was a particularly beautiful morning.

All the black clouds had dissipated, leaving Everyone calm.

The entrance to the house had been decorated with all kinds of flowers and fairy lights. On the either side of the door stood two huge vase holders, instead of vases they held huge tumblers filled with water and fresh rose petals had been dropped in.

The bride awaited the auspicious time, patiently- or maybe not so patiently.

"Dabs ko bulao koi please" (someone please call Dabs) she cried, straining her perfectly made up face.

She had demanded that there be not too much makeup done on her flawless face.

"Yaar mai skincare mai zyada invested hu aajkal, no heavy makeup" (dude I'm more invested in skincare now a days, no heavy makeup)

But Pallak had dismissed her pleas, saying that Shaadi toh ek Hi baar hoti hai (you only get married once)

Now, as Samiksha's makeup was done. She wanted to call all her bridesmaids and click pictures.

Debadrita had taken up the whole planning upon herself.

She was training to be a wedding planner and had decided that planning Samiksha's wedding would be a great practice.

Initially, Samiksha had her doubts but as Debadrita put forth her innovative ideas, all the queries vanished.

She was a natural. Her ideas were very creative and she brought out zest in even the most mundane of Rituals. And with the help of Pallak and Ishana everything was going smoothly.

Shubman and Manjot were from the grooms side. Even tho both of them wanted to be with their lady-loves. Abhay had whined and put up a tantrum

"Mere koi Dost hi nahi hai Phir kutto, Sab ladki walu ki taraf se jaoge toh maine kya karna hai?" (I don't have any other friends you dogs. If you all are from brides side then what will I do?)

"Emotional blackmail nahi kar" (don't emotional blackmail us) Shubman had laughed and waved it away.

Well, both Manjot and Shubman had to admit that it was kinda fun, they drank a lot and danced with no interruptions.

Even though both of them had been jealous that both Dabs and Rahul will be together.

And because they couldn't get Rahul to their side, they had tried to get Dabs.
But Dabs had to "plan" all the wedding, so~

Meanwhile, Samiksha, finally managed to gather all her friends. They clicked a lot of pictures and that just was it and Dabs was off again. -To rectify things.

Samiksha's family also came in and clicked pictures with her.

"You look beautiful" her mother kissed her forehead.

Samiksha blushed and mumbled "Thank you mama"

Samiksha, did indeed look like a complete princess.

Her lehenga was traditional red and golden and it completely brought out her face.

Even though her friends had urged her to try something new and trendy, she had been sure since forever that a red lehenga it will be.

She loved the old and somewhat cliché wedding dresses. She thought they looked elegant.

Pallak, had finally given in to Samiksha's choice, she wanted Samiksha to wear something mauve or lilac coloured. But Samiksha was having none of it.