It's Love When It Burns Chapter 30 Part 2

The dream was perfect.  So perfect I never wanted to wake up.

 I felt at ease, comfortable and secure.

I knew I wasn't alone, I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. This dream person was holding me close to them, where our bodies were entangled, every curve fitting perfectly in one another.

I snuggled closer, feeling them drop their head down to mine. I felt their lips gently kiss my cheek.

I wanted to open my eyes, to look upon this dream guy, but my eyes wouldn't. In ways it felt too real to be a dream.

"Leianna," I hear the guy whisper.

My voice failed to reply, I was too deep in sleep to even move.

"Leianna, wake up," I hear him say as a hand touches my hair.

Was this a dream?  Or was this me being half awake, with reality seeping ever so slowly through.

"Pomfrey might  come, wake up Leianna," they say again.

The voice seemed more familiar now.

Now I was being shook...  Through the sleepy haze, I willed my eyes open.

Still half asleep I look up meeting a pair of familiar gray eyes.

"Good morning," Draco says a smile appearing on his face.

"Morning," I mutter with a yawn.

My eye open more now and I took in the surroundings.

All the memories from the night before rush back.

The talking, the kissing, and falling asleep in his arms.

"Crap," I say aloud as I sit up, "Crap, Crap, Crap.''

"What is it?" Draco asks sitting up beside me.

"I'm so stupid," I say as I throw back the bed sheet, "I shouldn't have stayed."

"Why not?" Draco asks.

"Because it was wrong," I reply leaning over and resting my head in my hands.

I felt his hand touch my shoulder, "It wasn't wrong, you just were being nice," he tries to assure me, "I asked you to stay."

I remove my hands from my face, "You remember last night?" I ask.

I jolt of nervousness shot through me. I didn't want him to remember everything, all of the questions I had asked, all the person information he had given.

"Vaguely," he replies, "I remember wanting you to stay."

I turned around to look at him, "I remember waking up in the middle of the night and seeing you lying beside me."

"Why didn't you wake me up," I ask him.

"Because, you looked peaceful, and very tired," he states.

I roll my eyes and stand up, "I better be going, I don't want people to get the wrong impression of us."

"And what impression is that?" he asks.

"You know what I am saying," I tell him.

He looks down at his hands, "And what would be so bad about that?"

"Um... are you forgetting something?" I ask, "I have a boyfri... fiancé."

"Ugh," Draco murmurs as he falls back on the bed, "I wanted to forget about that."