Three - Lots of blushing

I haven't had a day off of work so I could get four days off for the concert and to calm down after the concert. After @ youcompletemess told me he loved me...I guess we've just gotten a lot closer, even though I still don't know his name or what he looks like. He said we will see each other soon. I don't know how that's possible but I'm just going along with it.

Haley is on her way over to my house to get ready for the concert that's in a few hours. Last night we both got our fangirling and crying out of the way so we won't mess up our makeup and hair today before we even get to see them.

"I'm here!" Haley bursts into my room very enthusiastically.

"You ready?" I ask with a creepy grin.

"YES." She squeals.

"Okay so you're going to dip dye your hair today." I go to the kitchen and make one kool aid solution for me and another for Haley, and bring it up to my room along with a towel.

"Are you sure it will turn out okay?" She asks hesitantly.

"Yes, if not it will turn out green like Mikey's." I wink as I put the tips of my hair in the red solution. "Just braid it down until its at the length you want it to be and put the ends into it for 30 minutes since your hair is brown."

She does as I suggest and we sit in silence for 30 minutes which is kid of weird but she's texting some guy she said she had started talking to, two weeks ago.

"What's his name?" I question Haley as we rinse out our hair.

"I will tell you later. First we need to get through the concert and I promise I will tell you then." Haley gestures towards the hair dryer in my hair.

"Oh sorry" I laugh an hand it to her.

After we finish we take a few selfies so Haley can post them on Instagram an leaves the room to get something.

"Happy Birthday!" She sings when she walks into the room with the 5 Seconds Of Summer EP.

This has been the best Birthday so far and we aren't even at the concert.

We're all ready and have some time to spare to I decide to message @ youcompletemess.

Me; Im heading to the arena soon, and I'm super excited! c:

@ youcompletemess; I hope you have fun! :-)

Me; Thank you, but I'll talk to you after. I will probably need to fangirl. (-:

@ youcompletemess; And I'll be there :-) have fun

I don't message him back because Haley says it's time to go.

I'm driving this time because Haley wants to talk to her guy friend before the concert. She still doesn't even let me read their messages! I've let her read mine and @ youcompletemess's conversations because I can't just talk about him to him. That would be weird.

"I'm so not ready for this." I tell Haley who doesn't look as nervous.

"It will be fine, lets just have fun!" We sit in our seats.

We aren't first row but we are within eye sight of them, 6 rows out right in front of the stage. I'm definitely not complaining.

"Hello Indianapolis!" They shout over the intro to Try Hard.

All the fans start singing along.

"But now who knew

She's in the crowd at my show" He winks.

"She's standing right in the 6th row

The perfect view...." Everyone in the 6th row scream and I swear Luke glances over at Haley and I went he sings it.