Five - Here I Go

I'm kind of in shock because of what busted happened like..Haley and I have been kissed on the lips by guys we have fantasized about for three years. I would have never imagined this would actually be happening in my life EVER.

Luke is just smiling at me because they're being loud and saying "Oooooo!" while I'm zoned out.

"This is awkward." I blush.

"I'm awkward, you're awkward; we can be awkward together." He grabs my hand and helps me up.

"That's really cute." Haley whispers in my ear. "Oh and I'm kind of flipping out on the inside."

"Same." I squeal.

"Oh yeah I forgot you two are fans. Are you going to go blog about it?" Calum asks with a serious look on his face.

"Shit." I mumble.

"Hey don't curse I'm going to do keek!" Ashton gripes.

Haley and I look at each other for a moment with huge grins on both of our faces. "No we aren't going to blog about it because you would read it." I cross my arms.

"Well yeah we have the notifications on." Michael says.

"That's how you replied so quick to my DM's." I gasp.

"Yeah duh." Luke rolls his eyes at me.

"Hi guys! I just wanted to show you guys the newest members of our band Haley and Alyson." Ashton turns his camera around to get a shot of us.

"Ashton no." Haley and I each hide behind Michael and Luke.

"Haley is our flute player and Alyson is our violin player. For our next album its going to be different. Maybe the electric violin would be better." He goes on to try and get us in the keek. "I will get them on here next time but they're a little shy."

I am fangirling on the inside and I'm sure that Haley is too but I'm trying not to show it.

"I have something for you." Luke gets up and brings back a small box for me to open. "Happy Birthday."

I open the tiny box to see an origami owl loving locket necklace. I've seen these necklaces before but I haven't ever bought or received one. "This is so pretty. Thank you!" I hug him really tight for a few moments.

"The A and L charms are quite obvious why I picked those out. Um the music note represents the love for music you have, and the heart because I love you." I blush a litte. "The globe is my way of asking you to travel the world with me..."

I take the necklace out of the box and hand it to him. I lift up my hair and he clasps it around my neck. "I absolutely love it."

"Is that your way of saying yes?" He looks so cute..like a little puppy dog begging you to rub it's tummy.

"I will go anywhere you want me to go." I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. This is so crazy. I don't realize everyone else is in the room is watching until after Luke and I kiss. Our friends like to tease us since we're awkward.

"Luke has a girlfriend." I see Ashton with his phone again recording us. "I made a keek."

"Now I'm going to get so much hate but guess who doesn't care." I actually don't care what people think for once in my life.

-

"Haley do you really have to go?" I ask as we all walk her up to the door of her parents house.

"I have to go to school and finish this book. Trust me, I'd go if I could." She's putting a smile on her face but I know she's sad. Haley and I usually don't go a day without seeing each other in person and this will be so different. Her and Michael is another thing. I know they've become really close every since before the concert because they were planning everything that's happened so far and I feel bad for just leaving her.