Thirteen - What the hell

"Geez that's cold." I say when Ashton touches my belly with the cold paint.

I am short and my belly is bigger than I expected it to be but my doctor said its normal for my size and for me having twins.

He spreads the orange paint all oven my tummy. "Hold still." He says with the green paint in his hand. He concentrates while making the stem. Next, he draws a simple face for the pumpkin. "Done. Let me take a picture." He snaps a picture with his phone and my phone goes off. I ignore it because I know it was Ashton tweeting it

I laugh at myself in the mirror. "It's cute. Thanks Ashton."

"It's not the best but you're welcome." He smiles.

"Luke?" I walk to the back of the bus. Haley and Luke are talking but they stop when I walk in the room. "What are you guys talking about?" I smile and sit down next to Luke.

"Nothing just talking about her and Michael." Luke smiles and kisses my temple. "Aw that's cute." He pokes my belly and gets paint on his finger.

"Luke it's not dry yet." I giggle. "Ashton just painted it."

"Ashton painted it?" His mood kind of changes.

"Yeah why?" I raise an eyebrow out of curiosity.

He changes his mood quickly. "Um it's just better than I thought it would be for Ashton doing it."

"Haha at least Mikey didn't do it." Haley says when Mikey walks through the doorway.

"Hey I could have done a better job." He defends himself.

I laugh. "Do you guys know if we have any more grapes?" I stand up.

"Actually we don't because you ate them all." Luke rolls his wife yes at me.

"Hey at least it's not like chocolate that I'm addicted to. Our babies are going to be healthy." I walk to the fridge anyways. "Oh and Luke do you think we could get pictures before the babies are born?"

"If you want to yes." He says from the other room.

I don't say anything back but search that fridge for a minute or two then sit back down with Luke. "I can't believe I will be in my second trimester next week." I sigh.

"There are trimesters in pregnancies?" He asks while watching TV.

"Yes there are three." I thought maybe he would know that already. "The risk for a miscarriage is lower in the second trimester."

"That's good." He turns to me. "Hey I didn't get a picture of your tummy." I stand up so he can take a picture. "Why are you smiling?"

"I didn't know you were taking a picture with my face in it." I smile so he can take the picture.

I grab my phone after it buzzes even though I know he tagged me in a tweet.

@ Ashton5SOS; "Look what I did :D " with the picture of only my belly.

@ Luke5SOS; "My beautiful girlfriend has a pumpkin tummy for Halloween :-)" with the picture he just took of me.

Me; "love youuuu (: "

Me; "Thanks @ Ashton5SOS!"

I find it hilarious everyone tweets eachother even if we are in the same room.

"Hey we are at the hotel." Ashton informs everyone.

"No bunk for a few days is going to be awesome." I don't plop down on the bed like usual but I've been dizzy lately so it's not a great idea.