Finding Our Love

A/N: Ugh! Part of it got deleted so I need to re-post it!! Well, here's the full version of this chapter! Enjoy :D

~Kyle's P.O.V.~

I was sitting in the living room and it was a bit darker now and I was tired. Macey was sleeping in my room when I decided to go to bed. I turned off the t.v and made my way upstairs and to my room.

There Macey lay in bed. Her light brown hair was fanned out around her, Trigger was laying at the bottom of the bed, both of their breathing was deep and even. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers as I quietly crawled into bed next to her. Once I was down, she rolled over, groaning slightly and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped one arm around her and she clutched my other hand.

Her face was twisted in what seemed like pain so I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to her forehead. She relaxed, still holding my hand with her slender fingers. I scooted down a little more, getting comfortable, then I closed my eyes and fell into the welcoming arms of sleep.

I was woken up by a sudden stirring. My eyes snapped open as I watched Macey race out of bed and to the bathroom, a hand over her mouth. I scrambled out of bed, my legs getting tangled and me falling on my face, but I got up and ran to the bathroom, holding her hair back and gently rubbing her back as she puked up her guts into the toilet.

Once she was done, she groaned deeply and buried her face onto my leg.

"You alright, babe?" I asked softly as I continued rubbing her back. She nodded into my knee so I helped her up and brought her into my arms. She brushed her teeth then returned to my arms. She reached up, her fingers lacing behind my neck as I held her by her waist gently.

"You love me right?" She asked, her voice breaking.

"Of course I do, what makes you think other wise?" I asked with no hesitation as I led us out of the room and onto the bed. I laid us down, me still holding her, her head laying on my chest while I curled a strand of her hair around my finger.

"You'll love me even if I am pregnant, right? And even if I'm not?" She asked as I felt something wet slowly soak my shirt where her head was.

"Of course baby." I said gently as I pulled her closer. She pulled away and stood up, not facing me. I instantly stood up.

"I'm pregnant." She said, turning around to face me. The smile I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to broke out on my face and she instantly grinned back.

"Im gonna be a dad." I said. She squealed and jumped into my arms, her arms going around my neck, her legs around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun us around, her beautiful laugh ringing out in the room. I set her down, my arms still around her and I connected our lips, kissing her gently, putting as much passion and love into it as i could without it being rough or lustful.

She put just as much into the kiss, then I heard a wolf whistle.

"Happy family." I heard Crystale said. Macey smiled as I slowly pulled away, looking at the door. There stood Crystale, Katy, Jenna and Cleo, all smiles on their faces and a camera in Jenna's hand.