The Gel Dilivers

~~Macey's P.O.V.~~

I started at him on the ground, tears quickly filling my vision as the whole restaurant fell quiet. My hand going to my mouth, I nodded, tears falling down my cheeks. Kyle broke out into the biggest smile I've ever seen him have as he stood up and brought me into his arms. The whole restaurant cheered as I clutched to him, silently crying on his shoulder. He slipped the silver colored and gold ring on my finger, grinning down at me.

"Congrats you losers!" Sonnet said, patting my back. I gave a watery laugh as the waiter came over with the check. He set it down on the table and Kyle reached for it but Jax grabbed it and the guys pulled out their wallets.

"Guys-"

"Dont even start, we're paying you engaged man." Liam said as we all stood up. Kyle kept his arm around my waist, keeping me close as we walked to the front, Kyle trying to pay but the guys paying. We got into the car, my head resting on Kyle's shoulder as he twisted the loose strands of my hair around his finger, his arm across my shoulders. The group was chatting away on the way home, Kyle and I just sitting back, smiling and listening to the argue over something.

"And we're here!" Jenna yelled as we pulled up. We all got out and went inside.

"Did you do it?" Marcia asked as soon as we entered. Kyle nodded then Marcia made a squealing sound and hugged both of us at the same time.

"Well, you two rest tonight, we'll go over details tomorrow." James said, his arm going around Marcia's waist. Kyle smiled and nodded, then led us to his room. I got some shorts and a tank top then changed in the bathroom, Kyle changing in the room. Once I was done, I came out to see Kyle standing by the bed, shirtless and in his boxers.

I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him from behind like he does to me. He laughed slightly, turning around in my arms and he wrapped his arms around me, my tummy touching his. He laid us down in the bed, his arms still around me, my back to his chest.

"I love you, Macey." He whispered.

"I love you too, Kyle." I whispered back. I felt him kiss my neck gently before we both fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, I felt my stomach churn so I shot out of bed and to the bathroom when I fell over the toilet and puked my guts out. Again. Kyle ran into the bathroom, held my hair back and rubbed my back soothingly until I was done. Groaning, I sat back, my back against the wall and I closed my eyes.

Kyles helped me up and I brushed my teeth, swished mouth wash, spit it out then Kyle brushed his teeth.

"Can we be lazy today?" I asked as I brushed my hair.

"Anything you want." Kyle said, kissing my neck, his arms going around my waist, his hands resting on my tummy which had gotten a little bit bigger. He kissed his mark on my neck and I just melted.

"I love you." He murmured against my neck. I hummed back to him, closing my eyes, the back of my head resting against his shoulder. He tied my hair up into a bun for me then I picked out some clean shorts and one of his t-shirts that was huge on me, then he got changed into a pair of sweats, a sweat shirt and we both wore a pair of new socks. He kissed my forehead, his fingers lacing with mine, the ring not squishing painfully against my finger, then we walked downstairs.