A New Life

"Can I help you?" I asked the police.

"Are you Kyle?" One of them asked. I nodded my head slowly.

"Can we come in?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." I stepped away from the door so they could walk in. They came in and I led them to the living room.

"Ok, we heard about your mothers death and we are sorry for your loss, we have your father in custidy but you need a gaurdian right now so we have arranged for you to live with a Marcia." The guy said.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Your mother's sister, your Aunt." Another guy said.

"Where would I be moving?" I asked.

"Alaska." A police officer said.

"WHAT!?!" I exploded. "YOU CANT JUST UP AND SEND ME TO SOME FROZEN WASTE LAND!!" I yelled.

"Son, we need you to calm down." One of them put their hand on my shoulder.

"I have a life here!" I snarled.

"I'm sorry but you will be leaving day after tomorrow." The police man said then they all walked out. I punched the nearst wall and yelled in frustration.

"Kyle! What's wrong?" Macey ran downstairs.

"Im leaving." I said quietly.

"What? Where? When? Why?" She asked. I almost laughed at that, but I didnt.

"Im leaving to my Aunts day after tomorow in Alaska because I need a gaurdian." I said. I saw tears build on the ridges of her eyes so I walked over and hugged her.

"I-I dont want you t-to go." She cried on my shoulder.

"Im so sorry Macey." I whispered in her hair.

"We have to go get Trigger, he's going with you." She decided. I kissed her forehead and we got in the car and drove to get Trigger.

When we walked in, I could hear Trigger barking.

"Oh! Good! You're here, Trigger's ready to go home." The vet walked up to us. I nodded then people brought Trigger out to me. Well, Trigger dragged them behind. I kneeled down and hugged Trigger. He had a cast on his leg, his limbs were all bandaged up but he was still a happy dog. He licked my face and wagged his bandaged tail so fast, I thought the bandages would fly off. We said thank you then went out to the car to tell Trigger we were leaving.

"We're what!?!" He yelled.

"We have to." I said and focased on driving.

"I dont want to go!" Trigger whined and Macey tried to comfort him.

"Me neither buddy, me neither." I whispered. Carlie, June, Julia, and Mason all came over to help me pack my stuff. We packed up my clothes, bathroom needs, duh, my laptop, phone and pictures.

"I still have today, lets go do something." I said after I set my suicases on my bed. We all walked out and went out for icecream. When we were done, we went and saw a movie, then it was dark and we had to sleep. There were tears, hugs, bro-hugs, more tears but I would have to say goodbye all over again tomorrow. I walked up to my room with Macey and we laid down and slowly fell asleep with Trigger at the foot of the bed.

"Come on Kyle, you have to go." Macey woke me up with tears in her gorgeous eyes. I slowly nodded, took a shower and got dressed before the police came and gave me my ticket.

"Flight leaves at four." The police man said then drove off. I saw it was already one so I had three hours. We loaded my suit cases in the car and we drove to Macey's house. We spent some time there and now we were at the airport, my flight soon to board.