Bonus Chapter

♥️

Harper's P

Harper's P.O.V-

"Daddy... hey daddy wake up..."

I wasn't quite sure how I had accomplished tying Noah to the bed without him waking up but I did it.

It was most likely because he was exhausted from his flight home from London. Exhausted from the time change and just all around exhausted from working nonstop while he was over there.

He had informed me that he hadn't gotten much sleep because he wanted to get his work done quicker and come back home to me sooner.

Noah's eyes opened slowly and immediately locked with mine.

"Baby-"

In that exact moment, right before he smiled- his wrists pulled on the handcuffs around his wrists and those beautiful, blue eyes narrowed on me.

"What are you doing, little one?" And then his eyes scanned my naked form and I shuddered hard under his gaze. His jaw clenched- hard and he groaned.

"Harper... unbind me from this bed. RIGHT. NOW."

I couldn't help but giggle like a little girl who just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. And was NOT ashamed about it whatsoever.

"No, no daddy. I want to play with you."

I took a small step over to his naked body and swiftly removed the blanket from over top of him. I was lucky that he had slept naked.

"Baby girl... I'm telling you right now, when I get out of these restraints, you're going to be severely punished for teasing me with that hot little body..."

I ran a hand down between my legs and began to rub my aching clít and my other hand began to pinch at one of my hardened nípples. Just looking at Noah's glorious naked body had me wet and panting.