Chapter 10 (pt2)

Opening my eyes, I realized Noah had bound me when I tried to stretch out my sore limbs

FÙCK.

He was sitting in a chair off to the side of the room, legs and arms crossed- staring right at me.

"There she is." He grinned devilishly. He was immediately standing and walking to the bed.

Shít. Fùck. Shít, shít, SHÍT.

I whimpered and arched up off of the bed. "D-daddy?"

His eyes were dark and mischievous. I tore my eyes away from his stare and let my eyes slide down his fully bare body. His glorious cóck was hard and up against his belly. How long had he been hard for? Was he stroking himself while he watched me unconscious on the bed? I wouldn't be surprised. The skin of his còck was glistening like he had been touching himself...

"I'm going to devour you, little girl. It's been a bit too long since I've really made you scream. I want you to only think of me today. Of the things I'm going to be doing to you. Are we clear?"

"Yes, daddy. We are c-clear." It had been a hot minute since daddy dom, Noah Carter had come out to play.

He climbed up over me, straddling my chest with his legs. I swallowed hard. I knew exactly what was coming next. "I want you to take me in your mouth, baby girl. Suck daddy good." He purred, his voice smooth like dark chocolate. It made me hungry for him, I was drooling.

Unfortunately with my hands bound I couldn't touch him and it was torture. I wanted to run my hands up and down his firm thighs, play with his balls...

I gagged as soon as he hit the back of my throat. He was usually very careful when he fùcked my mouth but when he was in his dom role he went a little crazy. He liked hearing me 'choke' on his large còck. It made him swell further.

A deep groan broke from his throat as I hallowed my cheeks. "You're such a good girl. How does daddy taste, little girl?" I moaned, making him do the same in return. He tasted like candy. Before I met Noah, blow jobs had always discusted me. But Noah made me enjoy them.
So damn much.

It didn't take Noah long to cùm down my throat. I squeezed my eyes shut, enjoying the taste of his essence even more. When he slowly pulled out, I licked my lips thoroughly. He watched intently as my tongue danced over each one.

"Fùck....you are so beautiful, Harper. You make everything so sexy. Just watching you lick my cùm off of your lips makes me hard." I watched his cóck slap up against his belly again. It never took him long to get hard again.

He straddled me, pressing his lips gently to my neck as his body came down onto mine. He held himself up while putting just the right amount of weight on me, he liked making me feel caged, owned ...I liked it too and he knew it.