Chapter- 5

💋

Every time I got Noah all to myself, the time passed too quickly. I mean every time I woke up, I didn't remember falling asleep in the first place.

If people could see us behind closed doors they'd most likely say that we fùcked too much. If that was even a thing... to me that wasn't possible. Not when sèx was as good as it was with Noah.

I had no doubts about him ever wearing out. The only concern I had about the age gap between the two of us was losing him.... It was one of my missions to make sure that Noah kept himself healthy. He took care of me and I was going to take care of him just the same.

"Mmm mmm baby girl, you are going to kill me..."

He watched me adjust my snug blouse around my breasts. I was going to have to get some shirts in a larger size. Noah didn't like how much cleavage I was showing and I had to do my best to keep the buttons in place.

"You're right. I need to change."

"Baby, this is the fourth time." He groaned, taking a seat on the bed and running his hand down over his face.

"I will NOT be able to keep these contained all day. Unless that doesn't bother you?"

He let out a growl and shook his head. "Change. I'll meet you downstairs. We'll go shopping when we get out later."

He kissed my forehead before leaving the room and I went back to dig in my closet.

Ten minutes later and I finally had an ensemble put together

Ten minutes later and I finally had an ensemble put together. I knew that Noah didn't want me to wear a dress so I paired it with tight, form fitting pleather leggings.

As soon as he heard me walk down the stairs he was out of the kitchen, his jaw almost hitting the floor.

He scanned me for a moment and I enjoyed watching him swallow hard. "You were smart to put leggings underneath baby girl. If you hadn't I would have made us even more late...I would have slipped myself up underneath this short little thing...."

He slapped my àss hard, making me yelp. He chuckled as my face turned red. "We need to leave... now."

And we did, at that moment. We were grabbing breakfast from starbucks. I was the reason we didn't have a homemade breakfast but I swore to get this whole 'extremely bright and early thing' down. Going to get more 'proper work attire' would help big time. I wouldn't have to keep changing. I could get an outfit out the night before.

People already saw me as too young for Noah, I didn't want to show up at his office dressed inappropriately for the workplace.