Sinister

"𝔾𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕤."

Mason

"Can we please go home?" I whined. My feet were aching and my stomach was growling as Piper dragged me into yet another store. When I had offered to go shopping and get food with; I thought we'd actually be getting food. No a bag of chips and calling it a meal.

"Stop whining." Piper chasted.

"I'm hungry. You said we were going to go shopping and get food and I haven't gotten any food." I grumped, glancing up at the manikin dressed in a lacy bra and underwear set. I hadn't even realized we were in Victoria's Secret until I actually glanced around noticing the various types of lingerie surrounding us.

"We ate something."

"Chips. All we've eaten is a tiny bag of chips in the last six hours. Who can even shop for six hours?"

"If you stop whining, as soon as we're done with this store we can go grab something to eat. Then I a surprise for you."

My interest peaked. "A surprise?"

"Yes now shh and find some cute underwear and then we can go."

"I don't need underwear though."

"Everyone can use new underwear. When was the last time you bought new underwear anyway?"

"I don't know. I bought a pack at Target a few months back." I shrugged.

"A pack. At Target? No, no, no. We can't have you buying packs of underwear. You need sexy underwear."

"I don't think I need any sexy underwear." I blushed.

"Oh but you do. Here, let me help you pick out some."

"I really don't think I need any."

"The sooner you help me pick you out some, the sooner we can go and get food."

I groaned. "Fine but only because I'm hungry." She shook her head and smiled.

Another forty-five minutes later and we were finally in the car. My feet were aching and I swear I was going to pass out if I didn't get in my body within the next fifteen minutes. Okay, that's a little dramatic but I'm still hungry and I get grumpy when I don't have food. Probably why I'm so chunky.

"Where do you want to eat?" Piper asked as she pulled to the end of the car park waiting until it was safe for her to go.

"I don't care. Something that doesn't take long. Oh, look, Burger King. Let's go there."

"You sure you don't want to go to an actual restaurant?"

"Actual restaurants take too long. I need food now."

"You're so overdramatic." She shook her head, switching lanes so she could pull into Burger King.

"Well maybe if someone didn't insist on shopping for three days then I wouldn't be so famished."

"Three days? What is wrong with you? We were only shopping for like two hours."

"Actually it was like seven. We left at three and it's no nearing ten. You know we're probably going have to do your little surprise tomorrow. They're probably closed by now or will be by the time we get food."