Purjer

"𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤."

-ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕣

♬  ᴹⁱⁿᵉ ⁻ ᴮᵃᶻᶻⁱ  ♬

Mason

I stayed silent as we climbed into his car. I'll admit that I'm a bit confused as to what just went down and how the hell Alex even found me in the first place.

"Why'd you leave school?" Alex questioned a few minutes into the drive.

I bit my lip, looking out the window. I shrugged, not knowing what say.

"Liar."

"I don't know what I'd be lying about," I mumbled.

"Miles told me."

I whipped around to face him. "Then why'd you ask me?"

"I wanted to see if you'd actually tell me for yourself."

"And obviously, I don't want to talk about it. So let's just drop it."

He stayed quiet for a few minutes, though I didn't bother to look at him. I was slightly irritated with the fact that Miles has told Alex why I was upset. I mean, I get why he did but it's also kind of embarrassing. "I don't know why it bothers you." He finally spoke up.

I scoffed shaking my head as I continued to look out my window just as it began to rain. "I'm sure you wouldn't see as you weren't the one that everyone was talking about all day at school."

"People talk about me all the time." He offered.

"You're right but it's never anything bad is it?" He remained silent and I licked my teeth. "That's what I thought. I get to you that it's probably not that big of a deal and I know that it's just gossip and blah, blah, blah. Nevertheless, it doesn't make it hurt any less. Especially now that I know exactly how much of a pathetic loser everyone thinks I am."