Unsolicited

"ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖."

-𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤

♬  ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ⁻ ᴶᵘˢᵗⁱⁿ ᴮⁱᵉᵇᵉʳ  ♬

Quick little note,

I've decided I'm going to post a song that I feel fits at the beginning of each chapter.

I also made a playlist if you'd like to check it out. The link is at the bottom of the page & all of the songs I pick will be coming from it.

Mason

I was panicking. I had been struggling to pick an outfit for the last three hours and was coming up empty-handed. Clothes were thrown everywhere; My closet, my bedroom floor, my bed. I don't know how I managed but there was even some in my bathroom. I didn't like anything I tried on, nothing looked good on me. Not to mention, Luke still refused to tell me where we were going and told me to dress casually. Casual as in what though? Casual as in sweatpants? Not that I would actually wear them but casual if a very vague answer and I needed more. I had never actually been on a date before and the mere fact was causing me to panic.

"Woah, what the hell happened in here?" Miles asked, shutting my door behind him.

"I have a date."

"That explains it." He nodded, pushing the pile of clothing on my bed over so he could sit.

"I know, my rooms a mess but I have no idea what to wear."

"Well, let me help. Where are you going?"

"I don't know."

His eyebrows slanted, confused. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"He won't tell me. He said it was a surprise." I sighed.

"Oh, how cute." He smiled, jumping up.

"No, it's not cute. I need to know where we're going to know what to wear."

"Did he give you any hints?"

"None. All he said was to dress casually."

"Okay. That's easy enough. Give me a second." Then he disappeared into my closet while I took his spot on my bed.

"Hey."

Turning towards my door, I found Nico's floating head peeking between my door and the door jam. "Yes, Nico?"

He opened the door wider, fully stepping in and shutting it behind him. "I was just making sure you weren't naked before I came in."

"Um, wouldn't you sticking your head in to look defeat the purpose of you not seeing me naked?"

He looked off for a moment, pondering my words. "Huh. Yeah, I guess it would. Thank God you weren't though. I'm sorry to break your heart Mase, but as you know, I'm a taken man." I smiled, sitting down beside me not bothering to move any clothes over.