Orphic

⁽ᵃᵈʲ.⁾ ᵐʸˢᵗᵉʳⁱᵒᵘˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉⁿᵗʳᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ; ᵇᵉʸᵒⁿᵈ ᵒʳᵈⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ

》》》

Mason

"Let's go, Mason."

"Alex?"

"Let's. Go." He snapped, grabbing my hand and tugging me forward.

I pulled back, stopping the two of us from moving. "What the hell was that for?"

"I'm not in the mood for this. Let's go."

"Not in the mood? What the hell are you not in the mood for? I don't even know what the fuck is going on. Why are you even here?"

"We'll talk about this when we go home."

"What? No. I came with Piper, I'll leave with her."

"She's already left with Nico, so now you have no other option."

Huffing, I pulled my hand from his but allowed him to lead the way out. How did he even know we were here and why was he even here? Neither one of us spoke as we made our way to wherever he parked his car.

I refused to look at him as we got in the car and started driving. I couldn't clearly see him looking at me occasionally in my peripherals. I was more than pissed off. Who the hell did he think he was?

"Are you just going to ignore me the whole time?" He sighed, glancing at me once more. Again, I stayed silent. What did he want me to say? I couldn't even wrap my head around why he was he here and why the hell did he damned that I leave with him? Better yet, why did he stop me from kissing Theo? "Mason, seriously?"

My head snapped in his direction. "Are you serious right now? You're getting pissed at me? Are you actually fucking joking?"

"Mason."

"No." I snapped. "No, you don't get to fucking 'Mason' me. Who the actual fuck do you think you are? You're sitting here getting pissed at me because I'm ignoring you. Well, excuse fucking me but I'm trying to figure out why the hell you're here in the first place. Or why you pulled that guy away from me? Or why the hell you forced me to leave with you."

"Mason please,"

"Please what?" I was on the verge of tears by this point. I hated the fact that I cried whenever I was mad. By now we had pulled into the driveway. Before he even had a chance to turn the car off, I was out and already making my way up the pathway. I quickened my pace as I heard his door slam shut; but of course, he easily made it to me within a few strides, gently taking ahold of my wrist. "Just leave me alone." I whispered, my back still facing him.

"Can you look at me?"

"Alex, please."

As usual, he did as he pleased and grabbed my hip, physically turning me around. His face softened the second he saw the tears on my face. "Please, don't cry." Reaching up, he was about to wipe my cheek but I quickly jerked away.