Smitten

"𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥."

♬ ˢʸᵐᵖʰᵒⁿʸ ⁻ ᶜˡᵉᵃⁿ ᴮᵃⁿᵈⁱᵗ ᶠᵗ. ᶻᵃʳᵃ ᴸᵃʳˢˢᵒⁿ  ♬

Mason

I groaned as my alarm went off. Rolling over, I smacked my hand around attempting to find my phone without actually opening my eyes. It didn't work well and I just ended up knocking off a bunch of stuff that on my nightstand. Peeling my eyes opened, I blinked a few times before my eyes were finally able to focus on my phone which was still obnoxiously beeping. I really didn't mind school if I was going to be completely honest but waking up at such an hour was the literal bane of my existence. Throwing my blanket off of me, stretching my limbs in every direction as an inhumane sound slid out of my throat.

"What the actual hell was that?" Miles asked, sauntering into my room.

"You do know it's polite to knock?" I mumbled, finally sitting up. "I could've been naked."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He shrugged, sitting on the end of my bed.

I pursed my lips before nodding. "Touche. And not that I don't love you and all but what are you doing in here so early?"

"I came in here to tell you that I wouldn't be able to drive you to school today."

"Oh, okay." I slid off my bed, heading towards my closet. "It's no problem but can I know why?" Instantly his face grew red. I smirked, closing my drawer. "Does it have to do with a cute boy?"

"Mason," he whined, "Don't tease me."

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not, I'm not. Can I know who he is? What's his name? What does he look like? Does he go to our school?"

"Woah, okay. One question at a time. Also, please don't say anything to anyone. We're not, I mean it's just starting out, whatever it is. Just don't say anything. Okay?"

"Okay, now come sit in the bathroom while I take a shower so you can tell me all about him."

He smiled and followed me into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and began undressing while he busied himself on his phone, a massive smile grew on his face once again, leading me to believe he was talking this said boy, well man. I climbed in quickly, stepping under the steaming water. "Okay, so start with how you met."

"Well, I mean, we've gone to school with each other since forever but I never really saw him as more than anything other than a friend, because I didn't think he was actually in to boys."