Knocking

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤."

♬ ᴬˡˡ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ⁻ ᴬˡˡⁱˢᵃ ᴿᵒˢᵉ ♬

Mason

I practically screamed, staring at a shell shocked Nico just before he was blocked from my line of vision as Alex practically laid on top of me to hide my body.

"What the fuck, Nico?" Alex snapped, adjusting himself slightly to make sure that I was fully concealed by his body.

"Mason's boobs. I just saw Mason's boobs." Nico mumbled.

"Get the fuck out!"

"But I just, you, Mason's boobies."

"I swear to fucking God, if you don't quit talking about Mason's boobs and get the hell out, I'm going to punch you in the throat." Alex ground out, the ball of his jaw flexing. After a few seconds, I heard the shuffling of feet and the door closing only to opened once again, not a second later.

"If I could just,"

"GET. OUT." The door immediately shut.

I was utterly mortified. Quickly, I brought hands up to cover my face in an attempt to cover the horrible blush covering my face. I honestly couldn't fathom the fact that Nico had actually just seen me half naked with Alex on top of me. Unsuspectingly, tears began to slide down my face. I mean, if things couldn't get any worse, now I'm fucking crying? I wasn't one hundred percent sure exactly why I was crying, though I'm assuming it was mostly due to the fact that I was so embarrassed about the fact that Nico had seen my boobs.

"Mase?" At this point, I was close to full on sobbing still lying under Alex who I felt slightly lift off of me. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" His voice had raised a few octaves and he quickly sat up, pulling my hands away from my face. He pulled me up along with him and quickly slid his shirt over my head. "Mason? Did I hurt you?" I shook my head, refusing to look at him. "I pushed you too far didn't I? Fuck. I'm sorry. I should have known better. Please don't,"

I shook my head, gaining the courage to look at him and I swear, I melted on the spot; All of my previous embarrassment almost forgotten, almost. There he sat on his knees with a guilt-ridden look on his face. "I'm sorry."

This time, he shook his head. "You're sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who should've stopped. I,"

"Alex," I cut him off, reaching forward to grab his large hand in my much smaller one. "You didn't do anything wrong." He opened his mouth to say something but ended up closing it and just staring at me, confused. I did my best to give him a small smile, though I had no doubt that it came out look more sad and pathetic than reassuring. "I was just embarrassed and not because of what," I paused, swallowing as my cheeks began to warm up. "Of what we were doing, but because Nico walked in and saw my," I stopped glancing down, my eyes welling up yet again. Gosh, who knew I could be so emotional about someone seeing my boobs. I shrugged, looking down at our connected hands as I began to play with his fingers. "I just, I was expecting Nico to walk in and see me half naked. I wasn't even expecting to be half naked for fucks sake. I don't know, I'm sorry I cried." I bit my upper lip, still focusing on our hands.