Blackmail

"ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖."

♬ ᵂᵒʷ ⁻ ᴾᵒˢᵗ ᴹᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ   ♬

Mason

"I don't think that's a good idea." 

Kai scoffed, "Yeah, okay and please remind me of all of the other times you went whenever Alex told you not to." I opened my mouth to reply but quickly closed it, not knowing what to say. He was right. "Oh, now that you two are official, you're actually going to do what he says? Don't be a pushover Mason, Alex doesn't own you."

I snorted, "You're only saying that because you want to go."

He shrugged, "So."

"So... Why can't you just go with Miles or Nico?"

"Uh, because."

Placing my hands on my hips, I shifted my feet. "Because you already asked and they told you no."

"So what, they're not the bosses of me." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're right, they're not but they are your older brothers and if they said no, I don't think I should go behind their backs and take you."

Throwing his arms to his sides, he huffed. "Mason, don't be lame!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm not trying to be lame, Kai. I just don't think it'd be the best idea, plus it's not just you who's been told not to go."

"So what, fuck them! Who do they think they are bossing us around like children. Are you going to let them dictate your life Mason? Huh, are you going to allow them to boss you around like you're incapable of making your own decisions?"

I smiled, shaking my head. "Good try, Kai."

He shook his head, "You know, I never took you as a kiss ass Mason but I suppose I was wrong."

"I know what you're doing and it's not going to work. You and I both know that I'm no kiss ass but that doesn't change the fact that your brothers told you that you couldn't go and that it's not a safe place to be. I know I've ignored them and gone before but nevertheless, I've learned from my mistakes." He stomped his foot like a small, petulant child about to throw a temper tantrum because they didn't get what they wanted. "Are you three?" I chuckled.

"You know what Mason, I didn't want to have to do this but I will."

Confused, I glanced around quickly and then looked back to him. "Do what?"