Playful (F.I. x G.W.)

Words- 708

Daddy- Gerard Way
Little- Frank Iero
Song- "Tribulation" by Matt Maeson

Frank had his arms crossed over his chest, keeping his best pouty face on, trying to get what he wanted from Gerard. Candy.

Gerard ghosted his fingers his fingers over Frank's side, knowing his pouty fit would be over soon.

Frank squirmed away from him a little, letting out a soft whine. He looked up at Gerard with his eyes narrowed, "Don't you do it," Frank told him playfully, feeling Gerard's grip around his waist tighten, pulling him in closer.

Gerard kept gently moving his fingers over Frank's sides, and on his tummy, watching the small boy closely. Frank gently tried to wiggle out of Gerard's arms, hating the suspense before he was going to be tickled.

Gerard chuckled softly, kissing his forehead, "Does a little cranky boy not want to be tickled? Maybe he should ask nicely?" Gerard suggested to him, watching the boy pout again and stay quiet for a moment. Gerard tickled his sides then, and his belly, Frank giggling and trying to wiggle away.

"No, daddy! Please!" Frank giggled out, trying to grab Gerard's hands at the same time. "Daddy!" The little whined out, blushing darkly when Gerard quit tickling him.

Gerard softly smiled, and pulled his little one closer, noticing him still trying to hide his amazing smile, "Come on, babyboy, before you can have any more candy, you have to ask nicely," Gerard told him.

Frank pouted a little more, cuddling up against Gerard as he held him close, putting one of his hands over his mouth, wanting to be playful now, "Nuh uh!" Frank muffled out. Gerard raised an eyebrow, gently tickling his side again, laughing softly as Frank giggled out and this time Didn't try and stop his hands for a little while.

"Oh yeah huh!" Gerard playfully told him, crawling on top of the little boy and tickling his sides quickly. Frank giggled loudly and gasped, moving his hands down to find Gerard's.

When Gerard stopped tickling him for a moment, Frank tried to catch his breath, looking up at Gerard excitedly. He loved to get playful with his daddy, Gerard always being careful not to actually hurt the little boy.

Frank smiled up at Gerard, and leaned up to kiss his nose, "Can I p'ease have more candy, daddy?" Frank asked him again, looking up at Gerard with a happy small smile.

Gerard nodded softly, but not moving for a minute, before quickly peppering the boy's face, neck, and chest in many kisses. The little giggled out excitedly, blushing darkly, smiling widely as well, "Daddy, so many kisses!" Frank said, "Yous gonna over kiss me!" Frank warned him playfully.

Gerard stopped for a second, and looked up at Frank, and kissed him once more time. Frank gasped softly, going limp under Gerard, and fake coughing, "Oh no, daddy, I's been over kissed," Frank told him, whimpering softly.

Gerard checked his temperature, and sighed softly, "Uh oh, my poor little boy, is there anything daddy can do to make it better?" Gerard asked, sitting up and holding Frank in his arms and swaddling him close, "Poor little thing," Gerard cooed softly.

Frank played along, and acted sick, mustering up a little cough, "Needs candy to get better," Frank told him in a quiet whispered and barely smirked. Gerard smiled and rolled his eyes, gently picking Frank up, and holding him on his hip, carrying him into the kitchen.

"What kind will make my baby feel the best?" Gerard asked him, Frank laid his head down on his shoulder, pointing to the pantry, "Sucker?" Gerard asked, and Frank nodded, he should've known, the boy loves his suckers. The taller male nodded, and carried Frank over to the pantry, getting him a random blue sucker out. He unwrapped it and gave it to Frank, who instantly put it in his mouth. "Do you feel better now, sweetboy?"

Frank nodded happily, slowly wrapping his arms around Gerard's neck, softly blushing, "Thank 'ou, daddy," Frank told him quietly, nuzzling into his neck as he sucked on the sucker. Gerard kissed his temple, taking him back into the living room, and sitting on the couch with him, watching Frank's favorite cartoons.