Pouty Baby (R.R. x B.U. x D.W.)

Words- 1739

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Daddy- Brendon Urie
Little- Ryan Ross
Song- "Do you know what I'm seeing?" By Panic! At The Disco

Ryan gripped at Brendon's shirt, slowly nuzzling into his neck. Brandon was working on his computer, but Ryan just wanted attention. Brendon moved one hand to pet over Ryans head, "Yes, puppy?" Brendon asked him softly, gently teasing his hand through Ryan's pretty curls.

Ryan smiled softly, gently tugging on Brendon's shirt again. He was deep in his headspace, wanting his daddy.

Dallon came into the room before Brendon could address the small boy again, picking Ryan up out of Brendon's lap, and laying down Brendon's breakfast on the table, "Hey, there, sugar," Dallon whispered to him, gently peppering kisses all over his face.

Ryan giggled happily, "Hi, dada," He said, wiggling in his arms. Dallon chuckled softly, carrying Ryan down into the kitchen as he held the boy in his arms.

Brendon normally had to work in the morning, meaning he was usually in the office until after Ryan's nap. And today, was one of those days. Ryan had stayed with Brendon while Dallon made them all breakfast.

Dallon chuckled softly as Ryan nuzzled his face into his neck, sitting them down at the Island bar in the kitchen. Ryan moves the seat to face Dallon, making grabby hands for him, "Daddy, wanna sit in your lap," Ryan whispered to him softly, pushing away the bowl of apple sauce in front of him.

Dallon shook his head softly, "No, baby, you have to eat, if I let you sit in my lap, you won't eat," Dallon told him softly, gently petting over his hand. Every morning Ryan wanted his applesauce and a Sippy cup, and every morning the small boy got what he wanted.

Ryan pouted, But nodded, slowly eating his apple sauce as Dallon ate his breakfast, scrambled eggs. The small boy was done before Dallon, sliding out of his seat. Dallon watched him crawl into the living room, lightly chuckling, "Stay in the living room, sweet pea, daddy'll be there in a minute." Dallon promised him softly.

Ryan giggled quietly, crawling up onto the couch, before shaking his head. The living room was boring. Especially when neither of his daddies were with him. He crawled to the edge of the couch, tumbling to the ground, and crawling up the stairs, disregarding the slight pain in his bottom from falling to the floor.

When he made it up the steps, he crawled to the office, getting up on his knees and opening the door. He crawled over to Brendon on the couch, pushing the laptop out of his lap and replacing it with himself. "Daddy," Ryan whispered out softly, ignoring the confused look on his daddy's face.

Brendon kissed the boy's face, "Aren't you supposed to be downstairs with Dally?" Brendon asked him softly, wrapping his arms around Ryan's waist. The smaller boy giggled and shook his head no, "You're not? Dally knows you're up here?"

Ryan nodded happily, knowing he wouldn't be allowed to stay if Dallon knew he was in the office while Brendon was working. "Wanna co'or," Ryan told him softly, pointing over to the table in the corner.

Brendon nodded softly, picking up his laptop and Ryan, carrying him over to the table, "You can color, baby, but you can't distract me, the longer it takes for me to finish working, means the longer I can't play with you," Brendon told him, sitting him in the seat beside him. Ryan pouted then too, picking up a crayon and coloring on a random page in his coloring book.