Beginning Note

Hi there. Not gonna keep you waiting for long but it will be to your benefit to read this short note.

First off, I'd like to say that English is not my mother tongue so grammar mistakes can be seen but I'd appreciate it if you can inform me about the different uses of the words if it is incorrect, in a nice way please. I'm studying English in the education department in the uni so I still have a lot to learn.

Second of all, this story is a mix of everything that is in my head. Every book I have read, every movie, every tv-series and every Youtube video I have watched influences my imagination hence the similarities you might notice with other productions. Please be aware that I'm well aware of these similarities and in no mean trying to steal any ideas. Don't come for my head people lol.

Disclaimer* all the characters, events and organizations are a product of imagination. They are not related to real people or events. (The only real organization that is mentioned in the story is used to make it easier for people to understand the concept of the story. The actions taken by that organization in the story has nothing to do with the real action the organization takes in real life)

Yeah, I guess that was it. 

(2022) This story line kind of turned into an enemy of mine that I love and can't just leave behind. I go back and forward on it and adding things ever since 2017. This year, I decided to write and finish this story line for the sake of my own sanity and for my characters that are messy. As I wrote the first parts of this story five freaking years ago, you can guess that a lot has changed and I changed so you might notice the differences between chapters but I decided not to go back and edit them once again. They are what they are and I would much prefer to move forward and advance with the story line. So yeah, even if this story is read by nobody but me, I am gonna finish it and frame it lol.

Hope you enjoy the story. Let me know what you think about each chapter with your comments. Like if you feel like it, like em. I prefer your comments tbh.

Love you all and see you next time. Peace  -ONM