6.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Chanel POV

After we found Cedes I went back to my apartment. It was a long day and I just needed to lay down. When I got back in I went straight to my room. Britt was sitting on the bed.

"Is everything good? You ran up out of here so fast earlier." She said.

I nodded and took my shoes off and got in my bed. I cuddled up under her. She wrapped her arms around me.

Brittney was my girlfriend. Yes. I'm lesbian. No my friends don't know because I haven't came out yet. I want to tell them because I know I'm not going to be judged but I just can't bring myself to do it. My mom and dad know I'm lesbian but that's it. My parents have no problem with me being lesbian.

"Cedes got kidnapped but we found her and she's home safe." I said to her. 

"Kidnapped! Chanel you know how dangerous that is? Why didn't y'all call the police?" She asked.

"The police? You know why we couldn't get the police involved." I said.

She nodded.

"Well I'm glad she home safe and your safe." She said kissing my head.

Brit looked just like Young Ma. I loved everything about her. She's fine with me not coming out yet and that's how I like it. Her friend Teddy? Wheeww chile... She be fucking the shit out of me with Teddy. Teddy is her dildo. I don't know why that's the name.

"Chanel?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"When are you gonna let me meet your friends?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. Here we go.

"You know-" I started but she cut me off.

"I know but we been together almost two years. You telling me after two years I'm still not worthy enough to meet the two people who mean a lot to you other than your parents ?" She asked.

I sat up and looked at her.

"I want you to meet them babe. I'm just nervous you know that." I said.

"If they really your friends they gonna accept you for you." She said grabbing my hands.

I nodded.

"When all of this dies down? I promise I will tell my friends and you will be able to meet them." I said smiling.

She smiled back.

"Finally! Now bring yo fine ass over here." She said.

I got on top of her. She rubbed my butt.

"No bae I need to sleep. I can get Teddy when I wake up." I said laying on top of her.

She nodded and continued to rub my butt. I eventually fell sleep.

Trigga POV

I got the text from Jude saying the job was done. I walked out of my office and to the room where Jude was.

I saw Big Kam and Quan tied up. I grabbed my gun and smacked the shit out of Quan with it.

"Nigga get yo bitch ass up." I snapped.

It woke Big Kam up too.

"It's Sundown on Sunday." I said.

It was quiet.

Tré and Ace walked in.

"How you find these niggas?" Ace asked pulling out his gun.

I looked at Quan who was looking at me to see how I found them. Big Kam fat ass was out of it.

"Mercedes friend. She came back through and gave a nigga a tip." I said.

"You weak as fuck. You needed to take my bm ..." He started.

"The bm that you was gone let me kill earlier?" I asked him.

He shut up.

"You gone snitch and try to extort me bitch!" I punched his ass.

He screamed.

I looked at Big Kam. He looked shook.

"Yo fat ass thought you was gone takeover my shit!" I punched his ass too.

I nodded my head.

"I got something for both of you fuck ass niggas." I said walking out.

I was gone torture these niggas so bad, they gone wish they was dead.

Mercedes POV

I woke up to silence. I touched my stomach to feel Pooh. I felt a faint kick where my hand was. I felt a little relieved. I got up and went to Lauren's room. I lightly knocked and opened her door.

"I need to go talk to Quan." I said.

She looked at me.

"No. Your better off without him." She said.

I got in the bed with her and laid beside her.

"Can you just call him?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"No Cedes! Why? Why you keep tryna talk to that bitch? He was gone let that nigga kill you and Pooh and you talking bout you need to talk to him. He need to talk to my bullets in my gun because he need to be shot." She snapped.

I rolled my eyes and sunk in the bed. I wiped my eyes.

"Pooh needs her daddy." I said.

"Pooh never needed him. You damn sure don't need him." She said getting back on her phone.

"I'm just gonna go over there." I said getting up.

"No!" She got up too.

"Your car isn't back here yet so how you gone see him?" She asked.

"Lyft." I said.

She shook her head.

"I wanna just go say what I gotta say and leave." I said going to my room to get dressed.

She came in fully dressed and her purse.

"Well if you wanna go. I'm coming with you." She said.

I got dressed in some tights and a hoodie.

We went downstairs and straight out the door. We got in the car and Lauren sped off.

I didn't know what to say when I see him. I just want to see him. Is that bad?