40.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Later that night

Trigga POV

I had a couple moves to make before I went to see what Dej wanted.

When I got there I had a feeling she was on bullshit.

I knocked on the door.

She opened it and let me in.

"Wassup?" I asked walking in.

"I'm pregnant Trig." She said.

I just looked at her.

"It is mine?" I asked.

Before she could start talking I went to get some water.

She followed.

"I don't know if it's yours." She said.

"This is something that you couldn't say over the phone Dej?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I was messing with a young dude and we had sex about two or three times. He's dead now." She said.

I looked at her.

"Dead?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I heard he got caught in a shoot out but others say it was gang related." She said.

I nodded.

"Well we need a DNA test. I'm not taking care of somebody else baby." I said drinking some more water.

"If the baby is yours can we stop playing and be toge-" She started but I cut her off my laughing.

"Me and you be together? You don't even know who fathers your child talking bout be together. Girl please I'm married." I said laughing.

She laughed.

"You are not married. You wish she'd let you marry her." She said.

I nodded and pulled out my copy of my marriage certificate from my wallet and showed her.

"Yeah daddy's off the market." I said laughing.

"Ion see you laughing now." I said smirking.

She looked at it.

"You just gone marry HER! After all the shit we been through you marry HER! The relationship lasted 2 minutes now y'all married? Get the fuck out of my house!" She screamed.

"I hope this baby is Quan's! I can't believe I even had a first baby by you." She said walking past me.

"Wait who's?" I asked looking at her.

"You heard me. Quan! By the way Kenzie's not-" She started but I had my hand around her throat already.

"Kenzie not what? Gone head and say so I can fucking kill you. Don't matter who the daddy cause y'all both a be dead. Don't fucking play with me Deja. You know I'll kill you. Say what you was bout to say." I growled at her.