19.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Lauren POV

Once we got to Mexico. It was hot asf. I had my shades on.

"Man it's too hot to be pregnant in Mexico." Mercedes said.

"Can you hold my water?" She asked Ace.

He took it for her.

We got in the truck and the driver took us to our hotel.

_______

Once we got to the hotel everybody had their own room. Of course my room was in the middle of Trig and Cedes.

I was in my room getting myself together. The meeting with Diablo wasn't for another two days. We came early to get a good eye on him.

I jumped in the shower real quick.

When I got out somebody knocked on my door.

I went to open the door and Trigga was standing in front of me.

He came in.

I locked the door and went to the bed.

I started putting lotion on.

He sat next to me.

"What you want man?" I asked him.

He put his head in his hand.

"I just need somebody to talk to right now. The chick I was fucking on pregnant. She want me to take a DNA test cause she know how she got around." He said looking at me.

I just starred at him.

"So what?" I asked.

"I'm not ready to be nobody daddy Lew. That's somebody depending on me to do everything for them. I ain't have a pops so ion know how to be a daddy." He said.

"Well if the baby is yours you can start off by just being there. Time is priceless and you want to take advantage of it. Before I knew what my dad did for money? He spent days at a time with me when I was younger. He made memories with me. That's what you need to do for your child if this is your baby." I said patting his leg.

He nodded.

"You young but you ain't dumb and that's what I like about you." He said.

I smiled and laughed.

I got up and walked to the closet. I put on my pink underwear and bra.

I walked back to the bed and finished putting lotion on.

He put his phone down and stood up. He stood in front of me.

I looked up at him.

"Sheesh I can't even finish putting lotion on before you try and have sex with me?" I laughed.

He took his sweats off and hovered over me as I laid back.

He pulled my panties off and slowly pushed himself in.