17.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Trigga POV

I hit my phone to turn my alarm off. It was 4:30 in the morning. I sat on my bed for a second. Had to get myself together.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I heard my phone ring.

I went to go answer it.

"Wassup fool?"

"You up nigga? Ready to slide that way so Tré can drop us off."

"Ight."

I hung up with Ace and went back to the bathroom. I finished what I was doing and washed my face.

I took a quick shower. Once I got out I walked to my closet. I did my hygiene and decided to put on my black nike sweatsuit.

I put on my all black 12's and put on my gold chain.

I put on some cologne and put my Apple Watch on.

I grabbed my suitcase and grabbed duffel bag.

I grabbed my phones and made my way down stairs.

The doorbell rung once I got down there. I put my bags down and opened the door.

Tré and Ace was in front of me.

"Damn nigga where you go last night?" I asked Tré.

He laughed.

"Don't worry bout it. I was chilling." He said coming in.

"That nigga was fucking something." I said laughing.

"Man that bitch ain't getting no cheeks." Ace said.

Me and Tré looked at him and laughed.

"Y'all niggas ready?" Tré asked looking at his watch.

"I got to go handle something after I drop y'all off." He said grabbing my duffel bag.

I got my suitcase and set the alarm. I walked out behind them and locked my door.

I put my suitcase in the trunk and got in the car.

Tré pulled off and headed to the airport.

Lauren POV

Once I woke up I started getting myself together so we could leave. Chanel was taking us to the airport. I heard a knock on my door.

I turned around a saw Chanel walking in.

"You ready?" She asked.

She looked different. Not a bad different but definitely a little glow.

"Uh it's 4:45 in the morning and you have a glow? Something you wanna tell me?" I smirked.