•Two♥️

{A Week Later}

Avi rolled his eyes at me,like I expected.

Jerry,the security guard.Walked closely by him.He's the only here Avi trusts.He puts Avi down and takes off the cuffs.

Avi: "What the hell are you doing here?"

Me: "You can't scare me away.I will come see you as long as I want."

Avi: "Why would you want to see a monster like me?"

With that.He looks down and tears leak out of his eyes.The softest he's been in the last two weeks.Jerry let me lean forward and caress Avi's cheek.I expected him to smack it away.His hand wrapped around my wrist and his lips pressed onto my palm.

Me: "Home is not the same without you.

You may think it's better.But it's not.Every single night.Neither Israel or I can sleep alone.I sleep in your flannels.The dragon blanket cuddled close to us.Everything still smells like you."

Avi was sobbing when I said Israel's name.

I reach in my pocket and look at Jerry.

Me: "I'm grabbing my phone."

Jerry: "Go ahead.I trust you."

I smiled and unlocked the device.I clicked on the latest picture of Israel.I put it down and Avi has to force himself to look at it.

Jerry: "She's a cutie.How old is she?"

Me: "She'll be three and a half in a week."

Out of the corner of my eye.I see Avi completely break down.As if he wasn't already.I took his hand and he squeezed mine.

Jerry: "I'm not supposed to do this,but I'll leave you alone for the rest of the time.

The door over here is thick enough so I can't hear you.Just knock when you are done."

I nodded and he left behind the door.I got up to sit right next to him.His head laid on my shoulder and still had the grip on my hand.

Me: "You can't give up this easily.Don't let your wilded up self obtain control of you.

You are a good person.You wouldn't let this happen."

Avi: "I still did a bad deed.I don't belong back on the streets."

I turned and took his face in my hands.

Looking straight in his eyes.They lit up.

Just like how they used to whenever he saw me.

Me: "You know yourself,Avi.Now tell me if you as a person would kill Jeremy.No matter how mad he made you.It was your conscious that did this.You let it take over.

You need control."

Avi: "Thanks,Kirst.I needed that a lot."

Me: "You're welcome.Now take that court case in eight months.Take the plea.We need you."

Avi: "People will think I'm a freak.Why would I?"

Without thinking.I just leaned forward and kissed his lips.He tensed up,but kissed back a few seconds later.His hands settled on my lower back.I pulled away after a minute.

Me: "If you stay in here.You won't have anymore of those.Just think.Get out and we can..."

Avi: "I love you."

Me: "I love you more."