•Thirteen♥️

Mitch did have nowhere to live.Beau took the beach house and refused to go.

Although,Mitch did bought it and paid all the bills.It was going to be amazing watching Beau struggle.I talked to Avi and he agreed with me to let Mitch move in.

Israel: "I wanna help Uncle Mitchy with stuff!"

They were able to fill all Mitch's items in Leigh's SUV and the backseat of Scott's car.I wasn't allowed to help.Even though,I could carry half this stuff.Classic pregnancy woman thing.

Kevin: "Can you carry this one?"

He handed Israel a little box.It was a little heavy,but she had it.She looked so happy that she got to help.I went over to Kevin and made a face.He chuckled and kissed my head.

Me: "I wanna help too."

Scott: "Here,Kitty.Help me with this."

I grabbed the other handle to the tote.It was a light one too.I pouted.We carried it until the living room.

Israel: "Mommy,I'm hungry."

Me: "Want to help me with lunch?"

Israel: "Yes!"

****

Scott made me sit down and handed me a water bottle.I pouted like a little kid again.

They were being too easy on me and I hated it.I'm an independent girl.

Scott: "Don't give me that look.Drink it."

I actually was thirsty and downed the first bottle.I put it besides me and Pascal jumped up.Like checking if I was alright.

Me: "Why can't I help?"

Scott: "Um because you are 32 weeks pregnant and it's very hot out.You need to rest up.Just because this baby didn't come as early as the other one."

Me: "Thanks for being my boyfriend while my actual one is in jail."

I quickly slapped my mouth shut.Did I really say that?I've been throwing around the thought what Avi and I were.

Scott: "Did you just say Avi is your boyfriend?"

I shrugged and looked down.I had unscrewed the cap to the bottle,but didn't take a drink.Point one for Kirst for Making yourself sad.I felt him sitting next to me.

Scott: "What's the matter?"

I finished the bottle and sat it on the coffee table.I sat back and looked at him with teary eyes.Scott was rubbing my arms.

Me: "Israel's birthday is in 12 days and I don't think if he'll be home."

Scott: "Do you want me to hold you?"

I nodded and he opened up his arms.I didn't hesitate to put myself in them.Once my head was on his shoulder.I broke down.