•Nine♥️

Miss Josie Hannah Koop is the cutest thing ever.Israel gave me permission to say that.We basically lived there now.She couldn't get enough baby loving.Josie was in her swing.Ava and Israel were right in front of her.Watching in awe.Darien was right there because they liked taking her out.

Esther: "So,you're not bothering about finding out the gender?"

Me: "Nope.This kid doesn't want to be bothered about uncrossing the legs.I think it's a mermaid."

Esther: "It's a boy.I know it.Avi constantly said growing up.His first baby was going to be a girl and then a boy."

I finished off my water.Esther grabbed it and refilled it.I took another drink and yawned.This kid made me tired.

Me: "I talked about what Israel wanted.A girl is perfect,but she would be alright with a boy.Although,exact words from her.I am not changing his diaper.He can pee on you mommy."

Esther: "I heard Josh pissed on mom all the time."

Me: "That's amazing."

****

I was just out of it today.In my own little headspace.Looking over at the girls.

Apparently,people were talking to me.

I turned my head to Darien and everyone.

Darien: "Have you started planning Izzy's party yet?"

Me: "I tried to,but every time I do.She keeps asking if daddy'll be home.I cannot get her off that topic."

Michael: "Have you talked him?"

Me: "Since I told him I had another one of his offspring growing in my uterus?Nope."