•Five♥️

Me: "Guess what Israel's into now?"

I was at Kevin and Leigh's.They had gotten a new puppy and of course.Israel had to come over and play with her.That lasted a whole 15 minutes.Now she was scribbling onto paper.

Kevin: "What?"

Me: "Polly Pockets."

Leigh: "Damn.I remember playing with them when I was her age."

Rylie started to bark.Israel was so excited when Uncle Kevin and Aunt Lele let her name their puppy.

Kevin: "Did you tell her yet?"

I turned my head back to Kevin.Knowing exactly what he was talking about.I sighed and Leigh looked confused.

Leigh: "What's going on?"

Me: "I'm pregnant."

****

I woke up.My whole bed set was covered in red and pink.Flowers by my head.Israel loved Valentine's the most out of all the holidays.I have no clue why.

Every year she made us decorate big time.People would look at me weird in Walmart.My cart full of Valentines stuff.I could never reuse stuff from the year before.

For the third day in a row.I didn't wake up by myself.Israel was in her room.It was difficult still hiding being pregnant.I'm 17 weeks and you definitely show with being your second baby.

Israel opened the door and climbed on the bed.She got under the covers with me and kissed HER baby.She was the only one who knew.Well family wise.

What probably helped hiding it was the fact we barely went anywhere.The only places we did was people who knew.

Israel: "Mommy?"

Me: "Yes?"

Israel: "I miss everyone."

I had a feeling this would come up.Before I had a chance to answer.My bladder suddenly felt full and I ran to the bathroom.Getting there in time.Her tiny fist knocks at the door.

Israel: "It's Uncle Josh's birthday.I wanna see him."

I sighed and looked down at my hands.

Her tone made me feel so guilty.I was putting myself forward instead of thinking of her feelings.

****

Josh had moved back to the states about a year ago.He was too far from family.He missed everyone.Israel and I stopped at the store before coming to his house.

She ran to the door and grabbed the handle.Looking back at me.Knowing she wasn't supposed to do that.I gave her one look and she slapped her hand down.

I got to the door with the bag and Israel opened it up.I already fair warned her not to talk about the baby.

Israel: "Uncle Josh!I'm here!"

I heard her little squeal as he picked her up.Israel wrapped her arms around him.I followed them into the kitchen.

Michael: "Wow,Kirstie and Israel are here.

I was kinda forgetting what you looked like squirt."

Michael picked up the hanging monkey and she giggled.Israel hugged him too.

He grabbed her face.

Michael: "Still like your daddy."

Israel: "I got mommy's ears!"

Just recently Israel had noticed we have the same ear shape.Sometimes she got annoyed people saying she looked like Avi.

She was excited about that.

****

I had to sit outside.Just had to.Shelly was making macaroni salad and well..The nausea hit me like a train.I heard the sliding door open and close.I looked up just to see that it was Shelly.

My stomach lost it.I just leaned forward and it all came out.I started to shake at the fact that I just vomited on someone's lawn.I looked up and wiped my mouth off.

Me: "I-I'll clean that.

Shelly: "Don't worry about that."

Shelly sat next to me and moved my hair behind my ears.Then rubbing my back.I was fine now that I couldn't smell it.

Shelly: "It's the eggs."

I closed my eyes and looked down.She knows.