•Four♥️

Once the weekend came around.I decided to do it.I refused to do it with Israel around.Of course she begged me to drive her two and a half hours to Mike and Shelley's.I didn't tell them what I was doing.Just that Scott and Mitch wanted a weekend away.

I pulled into the Walgreen's parking lot.

Once I got out of the car and locked it.My hood went up and I slipped my sunglasses on.It was odd for the outfit.The hoodie was appropriate since it was 63 in Visalia.

Not the glasses necessarily.

I entered the doors and walked to the back.My heart started to beat fast.Even though,I was out of LA.There was still a huge chance of someone recognizing me.

I picked up a few other things.When I got to the wall.No one was there luckily.

I picked up the ClearBlue.Same one I used for Israel.They work the best.I hid it under stuff in case someone walked by.I went to Self Checkouts to pay for everything.I hurried into my car and took the stuff off.

{A/N: I know there isn't self checks at Walgreens,but it was needed for the story}

****

I unlocked the door and walked in.That was when my phone started ringing.I put the stuff on the island counter.It was the jail.Avi's only call of the day.I slid my thumb across the screen.

Me: "Hey."

Avi: "It's so good to hear your voice.I've had a rough day.I just wanted to talk to my girls.And they gave me shit."

Me: "Izzy's with your parents.She wanted to have a sleepover."

Avi: "Oh..."

I felt a pang in her heart.Israel wasn't allowed to go on visits.She was never hear when he called.

Me: "I'm sorry.Next time I'll have her here."

Avi: "What are you doing?With Mitch and Scott busy."

Fuck.I forgot he also talked to them.I looked around to find a quick lie.

Me: "I'm renovating her room."

Avi: "Oo,what are you doing?"

Me: "I don't know yet.She told me she's too old for baby animals on her wall."

Avi chuckled.He loved that kid to death.

Avi: "I miss her.It upsets me I can't see her.

It is my fault."

Me: "I don't like blaming yourself."

Avi: "Kirst,I have to go."

I sighed deeply as it hung up.I put her phone down and dug through the bag.

****

Avi: "I'm going crazy.I just need to hold you girls again."

Avi looked up at me from our locked hands.I was rubbing the back of his hands with her thumbs.

Me: "I talked to Jerry.He said you have been good.That should give you an early release."

Avi: "My lawyer told me probably not.I was convicted with two degrees of murder."

Me: "I'll get you a new one.Thomas is just an ass.He did nothing about the whole Trisha thing."

Avi: "Kirst,I don't want you involved."

Me: "It is my business,Avi.My daughter's father and the love of my life is rotting in prison.Just because he has a heart."

I witnessed Avi look down.Guilt read all over his face.I squeezed his hands and he looked up.I smiled at him until he smiled back.

Me: "Look,I love you.I am doing everything in my power to get you home to our girl.

She misses you a lot.And so do I.Promise me something,Av."

Avi looked at me and hummed.Not wanting to say anything.

Me: "Please be good so you can get the earlier release date."

Avi: "I promise."