•Eleven♥️

Israel: "Mama."

I groaned from having a good dream and turned over.She was standing right besides the bed.Trouble written all over her face.

Me: "What now,Israel?"

Israel: "Josie woke up so Ava gave her some milk.I don't think she put it on all the way:"

Me: "What do you mean by that?"

I was still half asleep.Most of this flew out.

Israel's next sentence and a screaming baby jolted me up.

Israel: "The milk is all over Josie."

I sighed.Israel must've thought I was angry.No I was just tired.I got up and went to Israel's room where I set the crib up.The girls weren't there anymore.

I picked up a screaming Josie and started taking her sleeper her off.She wasn't a happy baby.I had to give her a bath.I walked down the stairs with her.

Me: "It's okay mama.Iz,get me your wash!"

I went over to the sink and turned on lukewarm water.Israel came back with that and a towel set.I shut the water off and took Josie's diaper off.She didn't like being set in the water.

This 4am.The girls were right next to me on a chair.I put the wash in Josie's hair and scrubbed it in.Most of the formula got in those curls.I rinsed it out and washed her body up.

I wrapped her up in the towel and emptied out the water.I told the girls to get a fresh diaper and warm outfit.

Once Josie was all bundled up.I had Ava hold while her I made her a bottle.I heated it up so she could fall back asleep.Within seconds she was out.

I couldn't fall back asleep.Neither could the girls.So we decided to just watch some random cartoon on Netflix.Josie was asleep cuddled to my bump.

Me: "You two need to wake me next time that happens."

Ava: "We didn't wake you."

I played with the ends of her hair and sighed.This wasn't that easy.

Me: "It's my responsibility to take care of you two.I have to take care of Izzy everyday."

Ava: "I miss Uncle Avi."

Me: "Me too,babes."

****

You would think that those two would end up falling asleep.Nope,they finished the whole show.I ended up putting an old pack and play up.Letting Josie in that.I had a couple hours of more sleep until the girls got hungry.

Israel slammed the refrigerator door shut and groaned.I know.Only almost four and acts fifteen.

Israel: "Mommy!We have no food."

Me: "Yeah,I know.Go up there and got dressed with Ava."

Israel went and I ended up having to change Josie's outfit.She sweated through the sleeper.The girls wore matching rompers that Darien had to buy them.We stopped at Denny's first and had a fun day of grocery shopping.

{A/N: Ava and Josie's names have something special about them?Did anyone notice}