Keiths Revenge and other stuff

Keith sat down on his maroon chair and started to rip out the bow in his hair only to stop himself seconds later  because it was stuck in his hair. He sadly walked over to shiro and sat infront of him indicating to his hair.

Shiro understood and started to detangle it from Keith's hair. As he  removed the cursed object from Keiths mullet, keith cleared his throat and proclaimed "Shiro truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Shiro I dare you to challenge Pidge to how many push-ups you can do in 45 ticks whoever wins gets 2 points." Keith smirked in satisfaction as Shiro finally removed the bow from his hair.

"Pidge, I hereby challenge you to a push-up battle?"

Pidge growned and glared at Keith (this is probably a start of a war in this game of truth or dare).

She got in to position and Voran cried out "Go!". They started bobbing up and down. Pidge started to slow down till sshe pasted out on the floor witha dramatic sigh. Shiro kept on going for no other reason than he was an extremely fit over-achiever.

As everyone was settling back the castle started to light up like it was a rave Coran jumped to his feet and ran down the halls like a mad man. "You must excuse me from your game!".

-----------------------
Short chapter sorry