look whos back, back again klance is back tell your frens

I cough clearing my throat and trying to usher away the gay panic plaguing my homo brain. Shit shit shit I'm meant to an asking a question now. Oh god I have to be tactical.
"What sin do you think you would be?" I ask mentally slapping myself for how untactical that was. I just look awkwardly off trying not to catch anyones eyes (who are all probably confused by my random question). Hunk ambled into the circle perfectly breakingvthe silence my placing cookies down in front of us. I look over at him and notice that over his usual outfit he's wearing a pair of bright, cartoony and floral over mittens and a dark blue apron with the words "kiss the cook" slapped on the front - which was definetely either bought by Lance for Hunk or was one of Lances many cheesy wardrobe items.
"Enjoy!" Hunk shouted over his shoulder as he rushed back in the general direction of the kitchen
"I think I'd be pride." Shiro pipes up. Oh my Lord thank you space dad for coming to my rescue.
"I think that I would align myself as Envy though I try my best to be kind." Allies said thoughtfully but rather loudly for a personal confession.
"Well I think that you are a very elegant and considerate person Allura. I find you personality quite alluring", Pidge laughed at their own joke with more enthusiasm then everyone else in the group combined though Allura did seem to like it as a light pink blush graced her cheeks, "I think I would be greed to be honest."
Pidge did look lost in thought after announcing their personal opinion.
"I would be some where between Sloth and Lust." Lance says coolly not seeming to care about his statement much. Which isn't really that surprising for Lance because well he's Lance. Oh wait shoot they're waiting for me. "Wrath and Envy. Probably in the worst possible combination some of the time." I say uncomfortably looking at my arms. Immesdietly a few examples come to my mind. Of the kids who used to bully me through my transition to the time spent in an office of officials or the nurses office. God I am a shitty individual aren't I? Oof not time to dwell I guess.
"I believe it is time for me to ask a question", Shiro announces, "Favourite Avenger?"
"Tony Stark." Lance shouted.
"Gamora." Allura (who doesn't quite under stand the marvel universe yet) replied excited to know what was going on.
"Iron man." Pidge said eyes bright with the idea of an iron man suit of their own.
"Black widow I guess." I said not with the same excitement of the others.
"You a fan of spandex then Keithy boy?" Lance teased me.
I splurted (thank go I wasnt drinking anything). I look over at with and he's smugly eating a cookie and smirking at me. Typical Lance.
"You can only dream girls would fall and faun over you like Tony Stark." I spit back. What? That was like the most obvious retort ever! Ugh.
"Ooh Keith's tryin to get fiesty." Lance says prodding my side.
"Whatevr loverboy." I retaliate tryin to look like I could care less.
"I like Captain America." Shiro says proudly acting obvious to the snappy conversation he interjected. "Lance it your turn to ask a question I believe." He adds.
Lance smiles and send me a wink. Was that meant to an flirty or menacing or what?? Lord help me.

---------------------
Sorry it's been soooo long. I really am. Eek I really will try to update at least diary regularly. I say that now but... no but really ill try my best
Any ideas on Lances Quetion?
How thing will turn out?
And please feel free to leave dare ideas in the comments!
:)