Chapter 3 - Food is the way to my heart + Storm Chapter Pt 1

So. I decided to be evil and have a storm chapter where Alex is all alone. WHY DOES MY BRAIN NOT ALLOW ME TO WRITE FLUFF?! *sigh of disappointment and pain of a thousand fans listening to stay alive reprise* just continue with the story.

*Gay Turtle Boi P.O.V*

    I don't want to open my eyes. I just want to lay here with Thomas's arms around me and not a care in the world. Except, there is something to worry about. The third part. My second soul mate. They were broken, damaged you could say, and they needed our love. Not just in words on an arm, but with hugs and kisses and compliments and cuddles.

   And then the best smell in the world makes its way to my nose.

Bacon.

   I could feel Thomas's arms around me so I knew he wasn't cooking. Oh, yeah, Alex is cooking! I completely forgot! I loved bacon so I slid out of Thomas's arms.

  "No, Your warm!" He whined. "So is the bacon Ima go eat!" I said, sticking my tongue like a 4 year old.  "Bacon?" He sat up and I could tell he smelled the smell of heaven.

(Bacon is the best, fight me.)

   "Yeah, Alex is cooking, remember?" He nodded and, still in his Pjs, went out to the kitchen. I followed, and saw Alex cooking, headphones on and humming an unfamiliar tune. His hands moved with ease, cooking two things at once and his straight hair fell around his face, not up like it was yesterday. His eyes followed his his hands and a smile was tugging at his lips-

Wait. Why am I noticing all these little things about him?

   He smiled as we walked in, and I noticed how he looked... refreshed. Like there was a lot less on his mind. He dished out the food, pancakes and bacon, and set them out on the table. "Enjoy!"

   I took a bite of the pancake and..  Oh my gosh I didn't know I died and was in heaven!? "ALEX HOW DO YOU COOK SO WELL!?" He shrugged. "I cooked for my mom a lot. She really liked pancakes. Her favorite breakfast food actually" A smile spread on his face as he thought of his mother. But I swear I saw something like sadness flash across his eyes, only to be replaced with amusement as he looked at Thomas.

   I followed his gaze and was greeted with Thomas  shoving pancakes and bacon into his mouth. I laughed at the sight. Swallowing he looked at Alex, "What's for dinner?" "A surprise. But it is one of my mom's favourites." Thomas, the whiner, complained about the surprise. Me, on the other hand actually enjoyed the suspense, "Well, your mom obviously has great taste," I gestured to the food, "as for lunch, Tommy's cousin, Lafayette, decided to call at TWO IN THE FRICKIN MORNING, to ask if we all wanted to go out to eat." Thomas chuckled softly.  "Am J coming?" "Only if you want Alex." There was no denying the nervous and yet excited look on his face.

   "Of course I want to come! Just.. who all is going to be there?"

"Thomas's cousin, Lafayette, his boyfriend, Hercules, three girls called the Schyler sisters. Um.. Peggy's girlfriend, Maria. Aaron Burr and Theodosia should be there as well." It was only just then did it hit me how many people were going. "Wow, good thing Laff is paying, ha."

  "Can you ask if I can bring a friend?"

   I shot Laff a text. Then turned to Alex. "Hey, you have a phone?" He nodded and handed me a phone. I quickly gave him everyone's numbers and added him the chat.

'Non-stop Grammer Nerd has joined the chat.'

LockUpYo'Horses: Yo, is this John's roommate?