Chapter 5- The Calm Before The Storm

Alexander Hamilton was in love. There was no there word to decribe it. It had been a week since Disney Movie night and-

He was in love. His heart raced at a 100 per second around them.

Them.

Thomas.
John.
He was in glorious, glorious love!

He could squeal!

Love!

He didn't have to be alone!

He didn't have to-

Oh my gosh, I'm not alone anymore. I have- Oh my god. I'm not alone! I'm-

Alex lay in bed, running a hand through his hair, relief spilling through his body.

Not alone.

He could get used to that.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

  Thomas chuckled softly, watching the doodles appear on his arm. Him and John hadn't told Alex about being his soulmates, but it seemed he had fallen anyway. He doodled hearts and swirls over his arms, leaving nice pictures for the two taller men.

  The doodles now were stars. Not five point stars, but real ones. Dots that could be contected to make constellations. Some larger than others and all had a little touch to them, one Thomas couldn't explain. They were just special.

  Alexander had even gone over them in differnt colored pens, making a night sky with a setting sun, making a masterpiece on thier arms.

Thomas loved it.

○°•.°○.○.°.○°.●.•.•.○.•.•.○°.•.○°●.°○.●°●.•°○

  John smiled, getting Shushies at Seven-Eleven for him, Alex, and Thomas. He hummed a tune, grabbing more snacks while he was there anyway.

  The cashier greeted him with a smile, and he told her to keep the change. After all, you really don't see very many nice people these days.

  His arm was a brilliant masterpiece, and he was definitely impressed by Alex's work. He ran a hand through his hair, fighting the hopeless battle of trying to untangle his curls.

  The cashier noticed the picture, and asked if it was a tattoo. He shook his head and showed her the stars appearing from Alex's pen. She smiled and told him he was very lucky to have such a talented soulmate.

He couldn't agree more.

.°•●.•○.°•.○°.•○.○°.°.○.●•.•○.●•.°••○.°•●•°●○

Samual laughed at a joke his soulmate had made. Turns out Alex had great advice. His soulmate had been eager to meet and treated Samual well.

And the best part?

His soulmate loved him. Unlike King or Lee, who had taken advantage of him.

He smiled, shyly grabbing his soulmate's hand.

A small, "I love you" was whispered in his ear.

°.•○°●•○☆°.•●☆°•○○°☆°•¤○°•.•.•○.○°.☆•°

   The man watched carefully, watched the one. The one he wanted.

The one that belonged to him in the first place.

The one who he should've never left.

The one he did leave.

The one he, at a point in time, called his genius.

He would get him back, but for now,

He was enjoying the calm before the storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haya guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but it's a bit of a filler while I work on the bigger stuff. Also shoutout to Marquis_de_Lafeyette for getting me out of my pit of writer's block. Heh, sorry for the late chapter, I'm trying. 501 words.